When I start a chat vote, all the other panels disappear

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

malonn
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMU, TM2

When I start a chat vote, all the other panels disappear

Post by malonn » 23 Dec 2015 23:44

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how to stop all the other panels from disappearing when using chat based voting?

Some things like the JFreu menu and the pay2play do not come back after the vote has passed/failed or even the map changes, but they do come back if I disconnect/reconnect.

I tried using only CallVote but it always says "can't call a vote because callvote is disabled", so I am using feature_votes. It was mentioned that in my dedicated.cfg the callvote ratio is probably set wrong, but it's set to 0.65, so I don't know why it's still disabled.

Thank you, I am a noob.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: When I start a chat vote, all the other panels disappear

Post by Xymph » 28 Dec 2015 11:43

malonn wrote:Could someone be kind enough to tell me how to stop all the other panels from disappearing when using chat based voting?
No idea without detailed info.
malonn wrote: Some things like the JFreu menu and the pay2play do not come back after the vote has passed/failed or even the map changes, but they do come back if I disconnect/reconnect.
There's no such thing as a JFreu menu - perhaps you meant Fufi menu? That shouldn't be affected by voting.
I don't know what's up with the pay2play plugin.
malonn wrote: I tried using only CallVote but it always says "can't call a vote because callvote is disabled", so I am using feature_votes. It was mentioned that in my dedicated.cfg the callvote ratio is probably set wrong, but it's set to 0.65, so I don't know why it's still disabled.
To disable chat-based voting, set $feature_votes to false, then restart dedicated server & XAseco.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub