Dedicated server XASECO not working!

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, MP

Dedicated server XASECO not working!

Post by O'Dre » 18 Jun 2015 05:28

hi all
today I began hosting a dedicated freezone server through nc1.eu, which has worked to to the point of having it show in game on the server list and be a freezone server. however none of the xaseco features are working... he is the part of the log. I haven't done any editing whatsoever, so I am stumped as to why its failing to load.

[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.tm-karma-dot-com.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.server_neighborhood.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.forceMods.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.fufi.menu.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.records_eyepiece.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.freezone.php]
[06/18,07:12:19] Try to connect to TM dedicated server on 127.0.0.1:30088 timeout 10s
[XASECO Warning] [-32300] InitWithIp - transport error - could not open socket (error: 10061, No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.
)
[XASECO Fatal Error] Connection could not be established ! on line 714 in file C:\Users\tmserver\servers\tmf_00674\xaseco1\aseco.php

O'Dre
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMN, TMU, MP

Re: Dedicated server XASECO not working!

Post by O'Dre » 18 Jun 2015 06:14

its actually pissing me right off
so just to make sure freezone is working i logged in on my brothers account (just a nations account), and it says "this is not a freezone server"
many unpleasant words are currently circulating through my speech.
I paid 10 000 coppers for a freezone server which firstly doesnt even allow non-united players to join, but also fails to display any kind of record management. I am rather unhappy with how my server is coming along to say the least. any kind of assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Alinoa
Developer
Developer

Re: Dedicated server XASECO not working!

Post by Alinoa » 18 Jun 2015 12:48

For your freezone server, did you follow these instructions?
To add a server in your favorit list, copy this link in your game’s browser address bar
tmtp://#addfavourite=serverlogin

For direct hosting open to all, write <hide_server>1</hide_server> in the command line and use
tmtp://#join=serverlogin