Move Stats2.xml always jumps up...???

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Maniac_Lauterer
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TM2

Move Stats2.xml always jumps up...???

Post by Maniac_Lauterer » 30 Oct 2013 16:42

Hi, i have the problem, that at the final endscreen after a race, there are a lot of interesting panels to see. At the left bottom there is also located the panel created from the stats2.xml (Xaseco2/panels/Stats2.xml). But this panel is a little bit to high and partinionally under the above panel. The coordinates in the Stats2.xml are "><frame posn="-63.9 -22.0 0"> So i tried to move the panel down with "><frame posn="-63.9 -25.0 0">, but it moved up instead? I also changed to lower y-coordinate <frame posn="-63.9 -15.0 0"> and it again jumped up at the same position it does before...? I just want to place the Panel down probably 50px, but it always jumps up when i change the y-coordinate? Can someone probably held me?
Thanks a lot! :1

askuri
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: All except TMO

Re: Move Stats2.xml always jumps up...???

Post by askuri » 31 Oct 2013 13:12

Not possible. Lower y coordinate MUST set the frame lower. I can't imagine the xml gets modfied in any way from the plugin.
Try it again ;)

Maniac_Lauterer
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TM2

Re: Move Stats2.xml always jumps up...???

Post by Maniac_Lauterer » 01 Nov 2013 10:27

Thanks . Stats seems to depend with something else. I know moved the panels in the record-eyepiece a little bit, so the local records now stays free...