Help with server (xaseco2)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Post Reply
gu250
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Jul 2010 02:42
Owned TM-games: TMNF-UF,TM²C,TM²S,SM

Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by gu250 » 05 Jun 2013 20:37

Good afternoon,
I was trying to create a server Trackmania² Stadium, and it's all right, I'm just having trouble with xaseco2, where I have two problems:

1st: When I open the xaseco it loads normal and gives this problem:

Logfile.txt:

Code: Select all

Begin Map
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not get map info! (You have an error in your SQL syntax, check the manual que Corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near'' at line 8)
sql = SELECT AS m.Id Mapid, r.Score, p.NickName, p.Login, r.Date, r.Checkpoints
FROM maps m
LEFT JOIN records ON r (= r.MapId m.Id)
P LEFT JOIN players ON (r.PlayerId = p.Id)
WHERE m.Uid = 'GKEErPF8rBrpIl0M_IEtaN01Fic'
GROUP BY r.Id
R.Score ORDER BY ASC, ASC r.Date
LIMIT
[06/05, 18:50:11] map changed [undefined] >> [RPG LE MASQUE easy]
[06/05, 18:50:11] currently no record on RPG LE MASQUE easy
2nd Problem: When I try to add more plugins list plugin.php and gives this error:

logfile.txt:

Code: Select all

[PHP Warning] require_once (plugins / plugin.cpinfo): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on line 714 in file C: \ Users \ admin \ Documents \ TM2 \ xaseco2 \ xaseco2.php
Fatal error: require_once <>: Failed opening required 'plugins / plugin.cpinfo' <include_path=' .;C:\xampp\php\PEAR'> in C: \ Users \ admin \ Documents \ TM2 \ xaseco2 \ xaseco2.php on line 714
Please if anyone can help me, thank you very much!
Last edited by Xymph on 05 Jun 2013 21:13, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Use code tags for code/configs/logs... and fixed xaseco +2

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5683
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by Xymph » 05 Jun 2013 21:20

gu250 wrote: 1st: When I open the xaseco it loads normal and gives this problem:

Logfile.txt:

Code: Select all

Begin Map
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not get map info! (You have an error in your SQL syntax, check the manual que Corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near'' at line 8)
sql = SELECT AS m.Id Mapid, r.Score, p.NickName, p.Login, r.Date, r.Checkpoints
FROM maps m
LEFT JOIN records ON r (= r.MapId m.Id)
P LEFT JOIN players ON (r.PlayerId = p.Id)
WHERE m.Uid = 'GKEErPF8rBrpIl0M_IEtaN01Fic'
GROUP BY r.Id
R.Score ORDER BY ASC, ASC r.Date
LIMIT
[06/05, 18:50:11] map changed [undefined] >> [RPG LE MASQUE easy]
[06/05, 18:50:11] currently no record on RPG LE MASQUE easy
That SQL statement is bogus, but not what's in the code, so you botched the copy/paste (or mistyped it?) here.
If this happens once at XAseco2 start-up, I wouldn't worry about it. Otherwise check $maxrecs in includes/rasp.settings.php isn't empty. If the warning keeps occurring, make a proper copy/paste of another log excerpt.
gu250 wrote: 2nd Problem: When I try to add more plugins list plugin.php and gives this error:

logfile.txt:

Code: Select all

[PHP Warning] require_once (plugins / plugin.cpinfo): failed to open stream: No such file or directory on line 714 in file C: \ Users \ admin \ Documents \ TM2 \ xaseco2 \ xaseco2.php
Fatal error: require_once <>: Failed opening required 'plugins / plugin.cpinfo' <include_path=' .;C:\xampp\php\PEAR'> in C: \ Users \ admin \ Documents \ TM2 \ xaseco2 \ xaseco2.php on line 714
Look closely at the filename your (mis)typed in plugins.xml, and fix it. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

gu250
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Jul 2010 02:42
Owned TM-games: TMNF-UF,TM²C,TM²S,SM

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by gu250 » 06 Jun 2013 16:30

Xymph wrote: That SQL statement is bogus, but not what's in the code, so you botched the copy/paste (or mistyped it?) here.
If this happens once at XAseco2 start-up, I wouldn't worry about it. Otherwise check $maxrecs in includes/rasp.settings.php isn't empty. If the warning keeps occurring, make a proper copy/paste of another log excerpt.
Hi, i look at $maxrecs and have the number 50, I tryed again, and passed to the next track in the server, here is the all log:

Code: Select all

[XAseco2] PHP Version is 5.4.7 on WINNT
[XAseco2] Load settings [config.xml]
[XAseco2] Load default window style [styles/Card.xml]
[XAseco2] Load default panel background [panels/PanelBGCard.xml]
[XAseco2] Load admin/ops lists [adminops.xml]
[XAseco2] Load banned IPs list [bannedips.xml]
[XAseco2] Load plugins list [plugins.xml]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.localdatabase.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rounds.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.admin.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.help.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.records.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.records2.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.recrels.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.dedimania.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.players.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.players2.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.wins.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.laston.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.lastwin.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.stats.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.server.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.songmod.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [chat.me.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.mxinfo.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.map.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.checkpoints.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.dedimania.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp_jukebox.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp_chat.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp_karma.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp_nextmap.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp_nextrank.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.rasp_votes.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.chatlog.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.style.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.panels.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.donate.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [plugin.uptodate.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [jfreu.plugin.php]
[XAseco2] Load plugin [mistral.idlekick.php]
[06/06,18:22:17] Try to connect to MP dedicated server on 127.0.0.1:5000 timeout 180s
[06/06,18:22:17] Try to authenticate with login 'SuperAdmin' and password '<edited>'
[06/06,18:22:17] Connection established successfully !
[06/06,18:22:17] [LocalDB] Load config file [localdatabase.xml]
[06/06,18:22:17] [LocalDB] Try to connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' with database 'xaseco2'
[06/06,18:22:18] [LocalDB] MySQL Server Version is 5.5.27
[06/06,18:22:18] [LocalDB] Checking database structure...
[06/06,18:22:18] [LocalDB] ...Structure OK!
[06/06,18:22:18] [RASP] Loading config file [rasp.xml]
[06/06,18:22:18] [RASP] Checking database structure...
[06/06,18:22:18] [RASP] ...Structure OK!
[06/06,18:22:18] [RASP] Cleaning up unused data
[06/06,18:22:18] Load default admin panel [panels/AdminRightCorner.xml]
[06/06,18:22:18] Load default donate panel [panels/DonateBelowCPList.xml]
[06/06,18:22:18] Load default records panel [panels/RecordsRightCorner.xml]
[06/06,18:22:18] Load default vote panel [panels/VoteBottomCenter.xml]
[06/06,18:22:18] ************* (Dedimania) *************
[06/06,18:22:18] * Dataserver connection on Dedimania ...
[06/06,18:22:18] * Try connection on http://dedimania.net:8082/Dedimania ...
[06/06,18:22:20] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8082/Dedimania.8087): send: deflate, receive: deflate
[06/06,18:22:20] * Connection and status ok! (Dedimania.8087)
[06/06,18:22:20] ------------- (Dedimania) -------------
[06/06,18:22:20] Load stats panel [panels/Stats2.xml]
###############################################################################
  XASECO2 v1.03 running on 127.0.0.1:5000
  Name   : Rpg Brazil - guga250
  Game   : ManiaPlanet - Stadium - TimeAttack
  Version: 3.3.0 / 2013-05-22_18_15
  Author : Xymph
###############################################################################
Begin Map
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not get map info! (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 8)
sql = SELECT m.Id AS MapId, r.Score, p.NickName, p.Login, r.Date, r.Checkpoints
	          FROM maps m
	          LEFT JOIN records r ON (r.MapId=m.Id)
	          LEFT JOIN players p ON (r.PlayerId=p.Id)
	          WHERE m.Uid='T_vI9MgtT3muLIA_NoiGGcabBvk'
	          GROUP BY r.Id
	          ORDER BY r.Score ASC,r.Date ASC
	          LIMIT 
[06/06,18:22:21] map changed [undefined] >> [ secret fortress]
[06/06,18:22:21] currently no record on  secret fortress
[06/06,18:23:20] << player 237 joined the game [gu250 : $w$i$c03»$009Šρεεδ$9f0β$ff0г $fffGugas : Brazil : 277 : 192.168.1.2]
[06/06,18:24:14] player gu250 clicked command "/admin nextmap"
[06/06,18:24:14] MasterAdmin [gu250] skips map!
End Round
End Map
dedimania_endmap_cb - error(s): Warning in method_handler.php(467): Stadium is limited to maxrank 15 in TA for not upgraded servers! For premium accounts, see Dedimania forum and tm2stats page.
Begin Map
[XASECO2 Warning] Could not get map info! (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 8)
sql = SELECT m.Id AS MapId, r.Score, p.NickName, p.Login, r.Date, r.Checkpoints
	          FROM maps m
	          LEFT JOIN records r ON (r.MapId=m.Id)
	          LEFT JOIN players p ON (r.PlayerId=p.Id)
	          WHERE m.Uid='GKEErPF8rBrpIl0M_IEtaN01Fic'
	          GROUP BY r.Id
	          ORDER BY r.Score ASC,r.Date ASC
	          LIMIT 
[06/06,18:24:40] map changed [ secret fortress] >> [RPG  LE MASQUE easy]
[06/06,18:24:40] currently no record on RPG  LE MASQUE easy
Begin Round
And in the server don't appear the tables look that image: Image

And about the second problem, I will test at night.
Ty
Last edited by Xymph on 06 Jun 2013 19:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Use code tags for code/configs/logs...

weasel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Posts: 341
Joined: 11 Mar 2011 23:44
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF,TM2all

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by weasel » 06 Jun 2013 19:59

You mean the time tables ?
Like dedi , locals and live time tables ?

Install : plugin records eyepiece

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5683
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by Xymph » 06 Jun 2013 20:13

gu250 wrote:Hi, i look at $maxrecs and have the number 50, I tryed again, and passed to the next track in the server, here is the all log:
Again, use Code tags for logs, not quote or whatever. And edit out your SuperAdmin password - did that for you.

The SQL error shows that LIMIT has no value, which should (in a few steps) come from $maxrecs. I don't know why it's missing, so you can either debug the problem yourself, or do a full re-install of XAseco2 (keep the database) with no third-party plugins until it works correctly.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

gu250
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Jul 2010 02:42
Owned TM-games: TMNF-UF,TM²C,TM²S,SM

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by gu250 » 07 Jun 2013 05:52

Ok, Now everything is working, I made my changes and reviewed all files.

I only have one more question, if you have cplive for this xaseco v2(or use the version for xaseco1)? For RPG server's (I can't search in the forum because cp don't have much leters to consider the word)

-Very thanks xymph

User avatar
undef.de
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1319
Joined: 31 Aug 2009 18:38
Owned TM-games: TMF, TM2C/S/V, SM
Manialink(s): undef, tmkarma
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by undef.de » 07 Jun 2013 13:11

gu250 wrote: I only have one more question, if you have cplive for this xaseco v2(or use the version for xaseco1)? For RPG server's
Its included in Records-Eyepiece as recommended from weasel:

Image
Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco,
like Records-Eyepiece, TM-Karma, Alternate Scoretable...
Visit my Lab: www.undef.name

Get it now:
» TM2 Valley
» TM2 Canyon
» TM2 Stadium
» SM Storm

Lambda
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 131
Joined: 22 Feb 2009 22:03
Owned TM-games: TMU+F, TM²C

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by Lambda » 07 Jun 2013 13:48

gu250 wrote:..cplive for this xaseco v2..
Checkpoints counter

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5683
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by Xymph » 07 Jun 2013 16:04

Lambda wrote:Checkpoints counter
Strange that you wrote it in Oct 2011 but uploaded it only now. You should add a new post to that topic pointing out the TM2 version that was added. Most people don't look at edit timestamps on the initial post. :wink:
And since it's rather different from the TMF version (filenames, code- and XML-wise), information and instructions would be useful too.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Lambda
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 131
Joined: 22 Feb 2009 22:03
Owned TM-games: TMU+F, TM²C

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by Lambda » 07 Jun 2013 19:47

Xymph wrote: Strange that you wrote it in Oct 2011 but uploaded it only now.
It was added at this time. Today I fixed a broken links. and also here
Xymph wrote: You should add a new post to that topic pointing out the TM2 version that was added. Most people don't look at edit timestamps on the initial post. :wink:
And since it's rather different from the TMF version (filenames, code- and XML-wise), information and instructions would be useful too.
For the rest, you're right.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5683
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by Xymph » 07 Jun 2013 21:58

Lambda wrote:
Xymph wrote: Strange that you wrote it in Oct 2011 but uploaded it only now.
It was added at this time. Today I fixed a broken links. and also here
I see, but if it's outside this official forum, or without that new post to the old topic, then it's below the radar for most people. I didn't know about it, and therefore didn't mirror it in the repository, until today.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

gu250
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Jul 2010 02:42
Owned TM-games: TMNF-UF,TM²C,TM²S,SM

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by gu250 » 08 Jun 2013 03:09

Very thanks xymph and lambda, now all works!

Only a last question that i see in other server,
That have this table Checkpoint live, showing the checkpoint of all players:
Image
And in the version that I see in the link for tm², don't have this why? Where I can find it?

Again Very Thank!

Lambda
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 131
Joined: 22 Feb 2009 22:03
Owned TM-games: TMU+F, TM²C

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by Lambda » 08 Jun 2013 08:16

gu250 wrote:..if you have cplive for this xaseco v2(or use the version for xaseco1)?..
Oh, i see now. You asked for cplive and not for cpcounter. My mistake.
The easiest way to get it is to ask the server admin.

Currently I have some technical problems.

gu250
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Jul 2010 02:42
Owned TM-games: TMNF-UF,TM²C,TM²S,SM

Re: Help with server (xaseco2)

Post by gu250 » 08 Jun 2013 15:04

Lambda wrote:
gu250 wrote:..if you have cplive for this xaseco v2(or use the version for xaseco1)?..
Oh, i see now. You asked for cplive and not for cpcounter. My mistake.
The easiest way to get it is to ask the server admin.

Currently I have some technical problems.
Ok, thank you, and when you solve this problem, it would be interesting to see the plugin here at forum.

Post Reply