New features and other changes in the v1.03 release of XASECO2:
- * new /cptms command to display the checkpoint times for all local records on the current track, as a complement to /sectms
* new /dedicptms command to display the checkpoint times for all Dedimania records on the current track, as a complement to /dedisectms
* added the Countable interface to the MXInfoSearcher class
* for Dedimania world records, tracks without a checkpoint are now accepted if created by Nadeo (e.g. Stadium A08)
* removed the <max_recs> setting from dedimania.xml to insure that only the Server and player MaxRank values from the Dedimania master server are used, and to avoid confusion
* resetting the maps list cache at the start of each map is now configurable via new rasp.settings.php setting $reset_cache_start (default: true)
* updated the GBXDataFetcher module to the latest version
- * the event name upon which to invoke clearMapsCache() isn't converted from X1 -- fixed (thanks Leigham)
- To configure your server for the central Dedimania database, you must copy the login value in the <masterserver_account> section from your server's dedicated_cfg.txt file into the corresponding section of the dedimania.xml file. Further, register your server with the Dedimania system, generate a DedimaniaCode, and add that in dedimania.xml as well.
- Open port 8082 on your firewall/router for communication with the central Dedimania server.
- In the zip file, all *.XML and *.PHP config files are located inside the newinstall/ directory. This means that you can (and have to) unzip the download and replace all the PHP code files, without worrying about overwriting your customized config files. However, for every XML/PHP config file that was updated (see here), you must replace your version with the one from the newinstall/ directory, or compare them and add any new/changed configuration settings to your version to insure the system remains working correctly.
- For a new installation, go into the newinstall/ directory and move all *.XML files into the main directory (next to aseco.php), all *.PHP files into the includes/ directory, and XAseco2.bat|XAseco2.sh also into the main directory.