today we are going to present you the first version of MPAseco.
Here you can download the alpha release v0.30 of MPAseco:
New installation of v0.30:
To install the actual version (v0.30) just copy the following files from the newinstall folder to the MPAseco root folder:
Then copy the folder /newinstall/Scripts to the UserData folder of the dedicated server software.
Afterwards configure config.xml and localdatabase.xml
Last but not least start MPAseco with MPAseco.sh or MPAseco.bat .
Upgrading from earlier beta versions:
Make the same steps that are descriped in the new installation section, expect do not copy and configurate localdatabase.xml.
Plugins for MPAseco:
Check out the plugin site: http://www.MPAseco.org/plugins.
There you can find a updated versions for MPAseco of Fufi Widgets, Server Neighborhood and TM-Karma.com
In the future there will be more plugins released.
Changes compared to the XAseco2 v1.00:
- added script.xml and new admin commands: /admin listscripts, listmodescripts, setscript, setmodescript (only useable in the SMStorm modes)
- added new possibilities for all rasp chat commands like /hi lj or /hi 02 (lj = last joined, 02 = playerid from /players)
- sorted out some old admin commands (download a new list in the configuration section)
- added the plugin plugin.modescriptcallbacks.php which gets the callbacks playerDeath, poleCapture, playerHit, playerRespawn, beginRound and endRound in combination with the modified gamemode scripts
- added modified gamemode scripts to MPAseco, also they send the callback endMap a little bit earlier
- deleted sql table records and rs_times
- added 'Respawns'/'Deaths'/'Hits'/'GotHits' and 'Captures' to the players database
- added all ManiaPlanet callbacks except ServerStart, ServerStop, BeginMatch and EndMatch and deleted all Trackmania callbacks
- major fixes on beginMap() and endMap()
- the events onEndMap1 and onEndMap returns the trackinfo as an array in the first value () instead of the rankings and in the second value () too for compatibility reasons
- rewrote the GBXChallengeFetcher for ShootMania (added titleuid and corrected all the other GBX fetches)
- types.inc.php added the variable type to the gameinfo class which contains the gametype (Royal, Melee...)
- added the new PHP classes for MX by Xymph
- defined API_VERSION 2012-06-19
- defined url as MPASECO
- tmlogin -> mplogin
- xaseco2_plugins -> mpaseco_plugins
- GetTracksDirectory -> GetMapsDirectory
- updated the main plugins to MPAseco
- removed record system
- removed Records Panel
- removed BannedIPs
- implement admin settings for each gametyp
- test the other plugins
- small fixes
- include a new ranking system
- put some people ideas into the system
- set to afk when type /afk
- for royal mode a linear point system (more players, more points)
- different MX dirs for a better overview MX/Royal MX/Melee...
- killing and hitting sprees
- an easy to handle matchsettings management for each mode
- mpaseco restart function
- donate function doesn't work because planets transactions are disabled by NADEO during the beta phase
- if you restart a map at score, the widgets doesn't update bacause the onBeginMap event gets not thrown
- /admin setscript bugs:
- server crashes when you change to siege
- when you switch to timeattack, and change back to another mode, nobody is hittable anymore (damage doesn´t work anymore)
- if you switch to battle mode, the first map gets skipped
Please report all bugs and requests to the ManiaPlanet forum: http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewforum.php?f=450
Special thanks to ManiacTwister who developed this version of MPAseco with me.
And also a special thanks to Xymph and Flo for the trackmania releases of Aseco.
kremsy and the MPAseco-Team