XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.95

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

mishu
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TM²:Canyon

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.95

Post by mishu » 03 Oct 2011 17:50

Hello,

At first i have to say, that its the first time that im playing active TM and my first time is set up a dedicated server!

My short and smple question is:
How could i login as admin on server?
Which files are important that it works?

Thanks for ur help and be patient with a noob! ;)

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 03 Oct 2011 20:30

mirkanos
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMc2, TMN, TMF

Post by mirkanos » 06 Oct 2011 09:11

Hi dudes,

I've installed Xaseco2 on my server and i wanted a WebSite stats too, for TrackMania 2 Canyon. I tried with the old WebSite Stats but im getting an error showing tracks panel.(Unknown column 'k.ChallengeId' in 'where clause')

I supose is because now there is no more "Challenges", now are called "maps"... (because the database table on mysql is called like that)

I havent found any new about that on the forum.

Do you now if exists any WebSite Stats for TrackMania2Canyon?

Ty.

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Post by Ant » 06 Oct 2011 13:45

If you're talking about (X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v3.6 then it will be coming, i'm just not sure when. w1lla had plans to work on it but I need to speak with him.

mirkanos
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMc2, TMN, TMF

Post by mirkanos » 06 Oct 2011 13:52

Ou yeah!

We look forward for it!

Thanks dude! you are great!

djarrett
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMU,TMUF

Post by djarrett » 07 Oct 2011 20:23

djarrett wrote:Ever since newest upgrade from version 93 to 95 my game will crash back to my desk top only,
this never happened while using version 93. I wanted to re download version 93 and try it again to ensure ( or rule out) that it is or is not xaseco2 causing my problem. how ever the download link is not found @ http://www.gamers.org/tm2/
is it possible to have version 93 again?
Is anyone else having this issue ?
I have seen no errors in logs ( if I am indeed looking at the proper logs)
I just have no real idea of why it is happening.
So again if I may have another copy of version 93, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thats Xymph in advance.
i found and fixed the problem
I had a Winsock error
I use this to fix it...
http://www.online-tech-tips.com/compute ... nsock-fix/

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 07 Oct 2011 20:33

djarrett wrote:i found and fixed the problem
I had a Winsock error
I use this to fix it...
http://www.online-tech-tips.com/compute ... nsock-fix/
Thanks for reporting back, glad you found it, and that it's not XAseco2 (which couldn't have caused such a problem anyway).
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

maniactwister
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMUF, TM2
Manialink(s): tdracer

Post by maniactwister » 08 Oct 2011 00:59

Hey xymph,

Would it be possible that you change the path in "XAseco2.sh" in the next Release? (and maybe in the TMF Xaseco too..) :P

from

Code: Select all

#!/bin/sh
cd /home/tm2/aseco2
to

#!/bin/sh
cd /home/tm2/xaseco2
"My english is not the yellow from the egg ..." ;)

scg-flighthigh
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TM2

Post by scg-flighthigh » 08 Oct 2011 05:23

After the new Serverrelease from yesterday i want to test the donateplugin.
In the dedicated_cfg.txt i write in this line my own Validationkey out from the Mail.

<validation_key>ABC12</validation_key>
I activate the donateplugin and restart the Server and the Xaseco2.

Then i go on the Server and want to make a donate. The Errormessage in the Chatline was:

ERROR: Transaction can not be created - Creator is not validated
Whats that? Can anybody check it pls.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 08 Oct 2011 08:00

maniactwister wrote:Would it be possible that you change the path in "XAseco2.sh" in the next Release? (and maybe in the TMF Xaseco too..)
Already done soon after the v0.95 release.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

pr_killer
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by pr_killer » 08 Oct 2011 12:03

Hi,

I've updated to v95 I started Xaseco2 new after updating everything. It seems to work but in xaseco.log i get hundrets of lines of this:

[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 528 on line 95 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 529 on line 95 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 530 on line 96 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 531 on line 96 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined offset: 1 on line 83 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 532 on line 95 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 533 on line 95 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 534 on line 96 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 535 on line 96 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Undefined offset: 1 on line 83 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 536 on line 95 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 537 on line 95 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.inc.php
[PHP Notice] Uninitialized string offset: 538 on line 96 in file /home/tm2/minilol_tm2/xaseco2/includes/ogg_comments.
(about 2600 lines of this :D)

What fails or what did I wrong?

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 08 Oct 2011 12:14

pr_killer wrote:I've updated to v95 I started Xaseco2 new after updating everything. It seems to work but in xaseco.log i get hundrets of lines of this:
[...]
What fails or what did I wrong?
The .ogg file loaded by the music server plugin just before those messages cannot be parsed. Remove it from musicserver.xml and try again. Repeat until no more warnings appear.

Edited to make the instruction clearer. :wink:

pr_killer
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Post by pr_killer » 08 Oct 2011 12:16

I have more then 70 songs there how could i know which song is the right?

smz
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: United forever

Post by smz » 09 Oct 2011 01:28

Hiho, it's me again :D

I got some time and worked on my server a little bit. I got it to run, aseco with the database and everythign too, got fufi menu and widgets to run too, and it starts looking like a server.

I noticed though that when I restart my server, it only loads the 20 maps i manualy uploaded into UserData/Maps/MyMaps and then manualy wrote into the config file UserData/Maps/MatchSettings/Beta1.txt, which is the game settings file that runsrv.sh uses.

Today I added maps ingame with /Admin add, and they downloaded into UserData/Maps/MX and were playable on the server. They were no longer loading when i rebooted the server, though.

The more I think about it, the messier it gets -.- There must be many easier solutions than writing every single track into that config file manualy -.- Please tell me one ^^

djarrett
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMO,TMS,TMN,TMU,TMUF

Post by djarrett » 09 Oct 2011 02:58

smz wrote:Hiho, it's me again :D

I got some time and worked on my server a little bit. I got it to run, aseco with the database and everythign too, got fufi menu and widgets to run too, and it starts looking like a server.

I noticed though that when I restart my server, it only loads the 20 maps i manualy uploaded into UserData/Maps/MyMaps and then manualy wrote into the config file UserData/Maps/MatchSettings/Beta1.txt, which is the game settings file that runsrv.sh uses.

Today I added maps ingame with /Admin add, and they downloaded into UserData/Maps/MX and were playable on the server. They were no longer loading when i rebooted the server, though.

The more I think about it, the messier it gets -.- There must be many easier solutions than writing every single track into that config file manualy -.- Please tell me one ^^
Try This
viewtopic.php?f=127&t=26755