XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.95

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: XASECO2 (TM²C) v0.95

Post by Xymph » 22 Oct 2011 12:15

scg-flighthigh wrote:On fornt of a map there ist the chatmessage:

"Local Records Ranking on TRACK before this round"

but if you klick the link you got a errormessage in the browser.
Good catch, will be fixed in the next release.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

smz
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: United forever

Post by smz » 24 Oct 2011 08:00

Xymph wrote:
smz wrote:ps : speaking of dedi... I saw that some servers use it, but I saw no official release on the dedi homepage ( http://dedimania.net ). Is it still in testing ?
The frontpage is not very useful, all news is posted in the forums: http://dedimania.net/SITE/forum/viewtop ... 2444#p2444
Sorry to come back for this, but...

I dont get these links ^^ I see no download, no instalation instructions, no nothing. Just some posts with weird code. What should I do on the site you linked to me ?

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 24 Oct 2011 17:43

smz wrote:What should I do on the site you linked to me ?
Nothing but read. Dedimania(2) is supported currently by FAST4 only, and in the works for other controllers include XAseco2, exactly like it says in the last line in that post. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

smz
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: United forever

Post by smz » 25 Oct 2011 09:00

Oh :(

I thought that there is a working version and you linked me to it and I was too stupid to find the download link :(

I will be looking for a alternative then :/

Potrod
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TM2 Canyon, TM Turbo

Post by Potrod » 30 Mar 2017 16:34

I apologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I didn't see any other posts about the ogg_comments.inc.php errors. I am still getting these on Xaseco2 1.03 (or more accurately, I just started getting them after migrating to a new server). So if anyone is getting the following notices:

Code: Select all

[PHP Notice] Undefined offset: 1 on line 83 in file C:\Program Files (x86)\ManiaPlanetBetaServer_latest\xaseco2\includes\ogg_comments.inc.php
I found that if you change <cache_tags> to False, they go away. I'm not sure why or what affect this has. I tried leaving it set to True after recreating the musictagcache.xml file with only 1 song, but that didn't work.

Code: Select all

<!-- read tags from all .ogg songs? -->
	<cache_tags>False</cache_tags>
Anyway, hope this helps anyone who is looking for a fix/workaround. The errors don't seem to affect anything, I just don't like seeing them so I'll leave <cache_tags> set to False. Xymph mentioned that it's likely a problem with one of the .ogg files, but there doesn't seem to be a way to narrow down which one so this could be a quicker workaround.