Page 2 of 3

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:19
by w1lla
as they can read pm and also sensitive pm's from clan members to leaders and vice versa.

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:22
by Terron
in 1.2 version PM forwarding will be removed but now I dont have time for that

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:23
by Xymph
w1lla wrote:as they can read pm and also sensitive pm's from clan members to leaders and vice versa.
PMs are logged (because all chat commands are logged), so MasterAdmins could already read those.
Terron wrote:Disabled forced music on XASECO shutdown.
This is an oddball entry, it's kind of pointless in a plugin that few will install, and this feature belongs in the main music server plugin. Had you suggested it before Sunday, :wink: it would still have made it into v1.12, now it'll have to wait until the next release (whenever that'll be).

Another problem is that the admin panel extension (and maybe Fufi menu integration) require the full Jfreu plugins, but this isn't specified anywhere.

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:25
by Terron
yes Xymph so PM forwarding is here to make it easier but if you dont want it just use /st fwdpms off

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:29
by w1lla
fstate - force player state, usage: /st fstate <login> <state> [targetlogin[camera]] , use /st fstate for more informations.
fstates - list of forced-state players, usage: /st fstates.
specme - force player to spec you, usage: /st specme <login>.

what are the uses of these commands?

a little more details about those commands for newbies might help but also it can be overthrown by xaseco admin commands

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:30
by Terron
Xymph wrote:
Terron wrote:Disabled forced music on XASECO shutdown.
This is an oddball entry, it's kind of pointless in a plugin that few will install, and this feature belongs in the main music server plugin. Had you suggested it before Sunday, :wink: it would still have made it into v1.12, now it'll have to wait until the next release (whenever that'll be).
you can include my plugin in next release (like JFreu plugin) ;)

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:31
by Xymph
Terron wrote:you can include my plugin in next release (like JFreu plugin)
Yeah, you wish... :P

Similar to w1lla's concerns, I still think (as noted in my initial reply in this thread) that those player-forcing commands are also pushing the boundaries of what admins should (be able to) do, but I don't have a real problem with the rest of the features.

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1

Posted: 18 Oct 2010 19:45
by Terron
w1lla wrote:fstate - force player state, usage: /st fstate <login> <state> [targetlogin[camera]] , use /st fstate for more informations.
fstates - list of forced-state players, usage: /st fstates.
specme - force player to spec you, usage: /st specme <login>.

what are the uses of these commands?

a little more details about those commands for newbies might help but also it can be overthrown by xaseco admin commands
as state use "user" or "spec" or "play"
as targetlogin use player ID and as camera use "-1" for unchanged, "0" for replay, "1" for follow and "2" for free
example /st fstate <login> spec 02 0

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1b

Posted: 19 Oct 2010 14:32
by Terron
I found a little bug with custom callvotes that caused XASECO crash, now in 1.1b it is fixed :)

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1b

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 15:56
by nocturne
Has some interesting functionality, with a bit of ambiguity as well... Terron -- Jfreu 2.0, hehe

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1b

Posted: 21 Oct 2010 21:20
by w1lla
Ontopic: Its a disgrace to name stalker tools a jfreu look a like. :x


Offtopic:
It would be nice if jfreu's aseco plugin 0.17a+ would be included into xaseco.

To see a preview check here:
Challenges panel
Image
Challenges panel
Image
Hidden mini panel
Image
Mini panel
Image

Download:

http://image.hosting.for.free.fr/TEMP/J ... 0.17a+.zip

its for the old aseco i guess for tmu but it might be nice to see it included as an external plugin for xaseco.

As for weekchallenge i have the old data of the site.

If someone is interested please pm me.

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1b

Posted: 01 Nov 2010 10:33
by NPC Black
velmi velmi zly plugin... ti ide len o spehovanie hracov ci co?

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1b

Posted: 01 Nov 2010 14:25
by jouko100
NPC Black wrote:velmi velmi zly plugin... ti ide len o spehovanie hracov ci co?
google translation
very very bad plugin ... you this is only snoop the players or what?

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1b

Posted: 21 Nov 2010 12:19
by sterretje22
u did great work :)

Re: [XAseco]STALKER's Tools 1.1b

Posted: 24 Nov 2010 22:03
by sterretje22
the pm forwarding don't go on the plugin /pmx from undef.de
viewtopic.php?t=23355