(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Post Reply
User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 07 Aug 2010 12:21

Fisch.666 wrote:
That's a small bug. Just edit the playerstats.php, search for
[.....]
You have to make this edits 3 times.
Nice one mate :thumbsup:

EDIT-->
Ant wrote: Image

Image
I just wanna ask 1 more thing: In the 2 boxes above, the text style is different - Do I change that in the css style or somewhere else ? Its just I prefer the text style in the banners I have at the moment. Might sound stupid cos it probably is in the css, and if it is - what do I need to change ?

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 07 Aug 2010 21:21

Fisch.666 wrote: That's a small bug. Just edit the playerstats.php, search for

Code: Select all

$lng_ladder_avg
and replace it with:

Code: Select all

$lng_players_avg
You have to make this edits 3 times.
I noticed. See post below.
Ant wrote: Another suggestion, on the search page can tracks be searchable as well as players ?
Done! See post below.
Ant wrote:I just wanna ask 1 more thing: In the 2 boxes above, the text style is different - Do I change that in the css style or somewhere else ? Its just I prefer the text style in the banners I have at the moment. Might sound stupid cos it probably is in the css, and if it is - what do I need to change ?
The text markup comes from the Xaseco db, and is then placed directly on the image. It gives you limited styling freedom, ie. it's not possible to style with CSS. In the 2 banner examples you gave the font is the same, but text appearance may differ depending on the markup of the player/server name (normal, wide, italic, wide+italic). Also special ANSI characters will look different from normal text (ie. ġαмвιио.Ŀαġмαи).
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 07 Aug 2010 21:23

Updated the download package:
Again some files have been changed/added so I recommend a fresh installation. Just backup and copy your old config.php (and includes/tmfdatafetcher.config.php) back and everything should work fine.

Changes:
  • Made the player records table sortable (when you click a player)
  • Added a search option for Tracks (searches for name and author)
  • Added info to the search results.
  • Rewrote some of the code and fixed some minor bugs.
Example: http://gambino.nl/tmstats
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 08 Aug 2010 00:01

sn3p wrote:The text markup comes from the Xaseco db, and is then placed directly on the image. It gives you limited styling freedom, ie. it's not possible to style with CSS. In the 2 banner examples you gave the font is the same, but text appearance may differ depending on the markup of the player/server name (normal, wide, italic, wide+italic). Also special ANSI characters will look different from normal text (ie. ġαмвιио.Ŀαġмαи).
I meant the titles here, I mean Server Rank, Average and Time Played. The text previously seems better - unless thats also what you just meant.

EDIT--> I'll update to this version when I've got a bit more time, updating to this version with the changed pages means changing code on my website (stats are in an iframe) and changing code on my game server too. Looks very good though man :thumbsup:

I visited your stats site to try the tmx info links, and every track I clicked info on, had no info at all. Are your tracks not on tmx, or is it a bug ? Also, is it possible to add the player id column back into the players page ? I know its quite wide already now, but its also quite handy to know that the 3392nd player to play on my server is top of the rankings :)

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 08 Aug 2010 10:27

Ant wrote: I meant the titles here, I mean Server Rank, Average and Time Played. The text previously seems better - unless thats also what you just meant.
Hey that's weird man.. didn't notice that difference. I never changed those lines so I have no clue why, maybe it's a difference in PHP version. Have you updated to the latest playerstats.php or are you still using an older version?
Ant wrote: I visited your stats site to try the tmx info links, and every track I clicked info on, had no info at all. Are your tracks not on tmx, or is it a bug ?
Yea our tracks aren't on TMX because me and my mates are noobs at TrackMania :lol:
I've no clue how to add tracks on TMX and I didn't try yet either. Maybe you can give me a short howto on TMX and test if it works on your stats?
Ant wrote:Also, is it possible to add the player id column back into the players page ? I know its quite wide already now, but its also quite handy to know that the 3392nd player to play on my server is top of the rankings :)
I have my doubts on showing ID & Rank next to each other because it can be a bit confusing. You really think it should be visible for everyone or you want it for your own knowledge? Because you could find the ID in the URL you see when you hover a player.
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 08 Aug 2010 12:06

sn3p wrote:Hey that's weird man.. didn't notice that difference. I never changed those lines so I have no clue why, maybe it's a difference in PHP version. Have you updated to the latest playerstats.php or are you still using an older version?
This is the version i'm using at the moment.
EDIT--> I was using this one, I've now updated to your latest version.

Code: Select all

<?php
/*************************************************
*                                                *
*   Stats for XAseco+RASP                        *
*   __________________________________________   *
*                                                *
*   Copyright (c) 2007-2008 by oS.Cypher         *
*   Developed as a Project of Old School Gaming  *
*                                                *
*   http://www.os-gaming.de                      *
*                                                *
*************************************************/

require("config.php");
require("includes/globals.php");
require("includes/functions.php");
include("languages/".$lang.".php");
require("includes/ColorParser.php");
require("includes/tmfdatafetcher.inc.php");

$timeout = 5;
$fp = @fsockopen($ip2[$serv], $server_port[$serv], $errno, $errstr, $timeout);
if($fp) {
	fclose($fp);
	require("includes/GbxRemote.inc.php");
	$client = new IXR_Client_Gbx;
	if (!$client->InitWithIp($ip[$serv], $port[$serv])) {
   		die('An error occurred - '.$client->getErrorCode().":".$client->getErrorMessage());
	}
	if (!$client->query("Authenticate", $user[$serv], $pass[$serv])) {
		Error($client->getErrorMessage(), $client->getErrorCode());
		print "login failed !<br/>";
	}
	if($client->query('GetServerOptions')) {
		$ServerOptions = $client->getResponse();
		$servername=$ServerOptions['Name'];
		$servername1 = $servername;
		$servername = eregi_replace("\\$(w|s|n|i|z|g|m|r|>|<|o|l|h)","",$servername);
		$servername = eregi_replace("\\[[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\]","", $servername);
		$servername = eregi_replace("\\[[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\-[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\]","", $servername);
		$servername = eregi_replace("\\$[a-f0-9]{3}","", $servername);
		$servername = eregi_replace("\\$[a-f0-9]{2}","", $servername);
		$servername = eregi_replace("\\$[a-f0-9]{1}","", $servername);
	}
}

include("includes/db_connect.php");
$SQL_Statement="SELECT * FROM rs_rank ORDER BY avg ASC";
$result=mysql_query($SQL_Statement);
$rank=1;

while($data=mysql_fetch_array($result)){
	if($data['playerID']==$plid) {
		$SQL_Statement2="SELECT * FROM players WHERE ID='$plid'";
		$result2=mysql_query($SQL_Statement2);
		$data2=mysql_fetch_array($result2);
		$playerlogin = $data2['Login'];
		$fetcher = new TMFDataFetcher($playerlogin);
		$playername = $data2['NickName'];

		if($data2['Nation']){
			$flag="img/flags/".$data2['Nation'].".png";
		} else {
			$flag="img/flags/UKN.png";
		}

		$cp = new ColorParser();
		$arial="fonts/tahoma";
		$arial2="fonts/arial.ttf";
		$playername1 = $playername;
		$playername = eregi_replace("\\$(w|s|n|i|z|g|m|r|>|<|o|l|h)","",$playername);
		$playername = eregi_replace("\\[[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\]","", $playername);
		$playername = eregi_replace("\\[[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\-[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\.[A-Za-z0-9]+\]","", $playername);
		$playername = eregi_replace("\\$[a-f0-9]{3}","", $playername);
		$playername = eregi_replace("\\$[a-f0-9]{2}","", $playername);
		$playername = eregi_replace("\\$[a-f0-9]{1}","", $playername);
		$playerrank = $rank;
		$nation = $data2['Nation'];
		$avg=$data['avg']/10000;
		$avg = sprintf ("%.1f", $avg);
		$MwTime = $data2['TimePlayed'];
		$hours = floor($MwTime/3600);
		$minutes = floor(($MwTime/60-$hours*60));
		$seconds = substr($MwTime-$minutes*60-$hours*3600,-2);
		$time = sprintf("%02dh %02dm %02ds", $hours, $minutes, $seconds);
		break;
	} else {
		$rank++;
	}
}

function stripColors($str,$for_tm_drawing=true){
	$str2 = str_replace("$", "\001", ereg_replace("[\001\002]","","a".$str) );

	if($for_tm_drawing)
		$str2 = str_replace("\001\001","$$", $str2);
	else
		$str2 = str_replace("\001\001","$", $str2);

	$str2 = preg_replace("`\001[hlHL]`","\002",$str2);
	$str2 = preg_replace("`\002\[([^\]]*)\]([^\002]*)\002`","$2",$str2);
	$str2 = preg_replace("`\002\[([^\]]*)\]`","",$str2);
	$str2 = str_replace("\002","", $str2);
	$str2 = str_replace('{/LINK}', '</a>', $str2);
	$str2 = ereg_replace("\001([0-9a-fA-F][0-9a-zA-Z][0-9a-zA-Z]|[^\001])","",$str2);
	$str2 = str_replace("\001","$$", substr($str2,1) );

	return $str2;
}

if($statsbox=="1") {
	//create small Statusgraphic
	Header ("Content-type: image/png");
	$im = ImageCreateFromPNG ("img/statsbox/playerstats_big.png"); // Open of the Master-Picture
	$white = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 255, 255, 255);  // white
	$black = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 0, 0, 0); // black
	$cp->drawStyledString($im, 10, 85, 14, $white, $arial, $playername1." @ ".$servername1);
	//imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 300, 14, $white, $arial2, "@ ".$servername);
	//$cp->drawStyledString($im, 10, 310, 14, $white, $arial, $servername1);
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 60, 34, $black, $arial2, $lng_stats_server." ".$lng_trecords_id.": ".$playerrank."    ".$lng_ladder_avg.": ".$avg);
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 60, 54, $black, $arial2, $lng_players_timeplayed.": ".$time);
	$nationflag = imagecreatefrompng($flag);
	imagealphablending($im, 1);
	imagealphablending($nationflag, 1);
	imagecopy($im, $nationflag, 60,4,0,0,18,11);
	ImagePng ($im); // Als PNG ausgeben
	ImageDestroy ($im); // Resourcen freigeben
}

if($statsbox=="2") {
	//create small Statusgraphic
	Header ("Content-type: image/png");
	$im = ImageCreateFromPNG ("img/statsbox/playerstats_middle.png"); // Open of the Master-Picture
	$white = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 255, 255, 255);  // white
	$black = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 0, 0, 0); // black
	imagettftext($im, 8, 0, 10, 12, $white, $arial2, $playername." @ ".$lng_stats_server);
	imagettftext($im, 8, 0, 10, 25, $white, $arial2, $servername);
	imagettftext($im, 8, 0, 5, 32, $white, $arial2, "--------------------------------------------------");
	imagettftext($im, 8, 0, 10, 42, $white, $arial2, $lng_stats_server." ".$lng_trecords_id.": ".$playerrank);
	imagettftext($im, 8, 0, 10, 55, $white, $arial2, $lng_ladder_avg.": ".$avg);
	ImagePng ($im); // Als PNG ausgeben
	ImageDestroy ($im); // Resourcen freigeben
}

if($statsbox=="3"){
	//create small Statusgraphic
	Header ("Content-type: image/png");
	$im = ImageCreateFromPNG ("img/statsbox/playerstats_small.png"); // Open of the Master-Picture
	$white = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 255, 255, 255);  // white
	$black = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 0, 0, 0); // black
	imagettftext($im, 7, 0, 110, 9, $white, $arial2, $playername." @ ".$lng_stats_server." ".$servername);
	imagettftext($im, 6, 0, 110, 18, $white, $arial2, $lng_stats_server." ".$lng_trecords_id.": ".$playerrank."  --  ".$lng_ladder_avg.": ".$avg."  --  ".$lng_players_timeplayed.": ".$time);
	ImagePng ($im); // Als PNG ausgeben
	ImageDestroy ($im); // Resourcen freigeben
}

if($statsbox=="4"){
	//create World-TMN Statusgraphic
	Header ("Content-type: image/png");
	$im = ImageCreateFromPNG ("img/statsbox/signature.png"); // Open of the Master-Picture
	$text1 = stripcolors($fetcher->nickname);
	$white = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 255, 255, 255);  // white
	$black = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 0, 0, 0); // black
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 29, 18, $white, $arial2, "Nick: $text1");
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 29, 33, $white, $arial2, "Nationrank: $fetcher->nationrank");
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 29, 48, $white, $arial2, "Worldrank: $fetcher->worldrank");
	$zonetext = "Homezone: $fetcher->homezone";
	$box = imagettfbbox(10, 0, $arial2, $zonetext);
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 29, 63, $white, $arial2, $zonetext);
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 29, 80, $white, $arial2, "LP: $fetcher->ladderpoints");
	imagettftext($im, 10, 0, 29, 95, $white, $arial2, $fetcher->nationshort);
	if ($homeflag = getZoneFlag($fetcher->homezoneflagURL, $fetcher->homezone))
		imagecopy($im, $homeflag, 34 + abs($box[2] - $box[0]), 53, 0, 0, 18, 12);
	if ($nationflag = getNationFlag($fetcher->nationiconURL, $fetcher->nationshort))
		imagecopy($im, $nationflag, 60, 85, 0, 0, 18, 12);
	ImagePng ($im);
	ImageDestroy ($homeflag);
	ImageDestroy ($nationflag);
	ImageDestroy ($im);
}

if($statsbox=="5"){
	Header ("Content-type: image/png");
	$im = ImageCreateFromPNG ("img/statsbox/signature_player.png"); // Open of the Master-Picture
	$white = ImageColorAllocate ($im, 255, 255, 255);
	$name = stripcolors($fetcher->nickname);
	$textX = 21;
	$textY = 12;
	$textsize = 9;
	$lineheight = 17;
	imagettftext($im, $textsize, 0, $textY, $textX, $white, $arial2, "Nickname: $name");
	imagettftext($im, $textsize, 0, $textY, $textX+=$lineheight, $white, $arial2, "Nationrank: $fetcher->nationrank");
	imagettftext($im, $textsize, 0, $textY, $textX+=$lineheight, $white, $arial2, "Worldrank: $fetcher->worldrank");
	imagettftext($im, $textsize, 0, $textY, $textX+=$lineheight, $white, $arial2, "Ladderpoints: $fetcher->ladderpoints");
	imagettftext($im, $textsize, 0, $textY, $textX+=$lineheight, $white, $arial2, "Country: $fetcher->nationshort");
	//imagettftext($im, $textsize, 0, 10, $textpos+=$lineheight, $white, $arial2, "Zone: $fetcher->homezone");
	if ($nationflag = $nationflag = getNationFlag($fetcher->nationiconURL, $fetcher->nationshort))
		imagecopy($im, $nationflag, 93, 78, 0, 0, 18, 12);
	//if ($homeflag = $homeflag = getZoneFlag($fetcher->homezoneflagURL, $fetcher->homezone))
	//	imagecopy($im, $homeflag, 118, 78, 0, 0, 12, 12);
	ImagePng ($im);
	//ImageDestroy ($homeflag);
	ImageDestroy ($nationflag);
	ImageDestroy ($im);
}

?>
sn3p wrote:Yea our tracks aren't on TMX because me and my mates are noobs at TrackMania :lol:
I've no clue how to add tracks on TMX and I didn't try yet either. Maybe you can give me a short howto on TMX and test if it works on your stats?
Well for TMX, first of all go to http://www.tm-exchange.com/ and pick the section you want your maps in. i.e tmnforever, united, nations and so on. Once there, create an account (on the right hand side) then look for the upload tracks tab on the top of the page and follow it from there :thumbsup:
sn3p wrote:I have my doubts on showing ID & Rank next to each other because it can be a bit confusing. You really think it should be visible for everyone or you want it for your own knowledge? Because you could find the ID in the URL you see when you hover a player.
Well I know you can see it that way - I thought it was nice to see it straight away though, if you think its confusing for people having it next to the rank column, you could maybe put it between the time played and nation columns ?

EDIT-->
I just updated to your latest version, and the tmx info is fine, also in the banners - the text is still fine as well :thumbsup:
By the way, if you don't want to add it into the download, could you help me with what to change so I can add the Player ID column back ? It seems changing the players.php page isn't enough :?

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 08 Aug 2010 19:57

Updated files in the download package:
/pages/players.php
/pages/tracks.php
/pages/search_tracks.php
/pages/search_players.php
/languages/*

Changes:
  • Added ID columns to the the Players & Tracks pages and search results.
  • Fixed a bug in result pagination.
Example: http://gambino.nl/tmstats
Ant wrote: Well I know you can see it that way - I thought it was nice to see it straight away though, if you think its confusing for people having it next to the rank column, you could maybe put it between the time played and nation columns ?

EDIT-->
I just updated to your latest version, and the tmx info is fine, also in the banners - the text is still fine as well :thumbsup:
By the way, if you don't want to add it into the download, could you help me with what to change so I can add the Player ID column back ? It seems changing the players.php page isn't enough :?
I added an ID column to the Players and Tracks page. Was doubting if this was necessary but decided to add it to the download package. Just update the files summed above.
Ant wrote: This is the version i'm using at the moment.
EDIT--> I was using this one, I've now updated to your latest version.
[...]
The text in your banner still looks different from mine, yours look better imo (see below). Don't have a clue why that is...

Image

Image
Ant wrote: Well for TMX, first of all go to http://www.tm-exchange.com/ and pick the section you want your maps in. i.e tmnforever, united, nations and so on. Once there, create an account (on the right hand side) then look for the upload tracks tab on the top of the page and follow it from there :thumbsup:
Cheers, I'll check it out ;)
Last edited by sn3p on 08 Aug 2010 21:35, edited 2 times in total.
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 08 Aug 2010 20:19

sn3p wrote: Changes:
  • Added ID columns to the the Players & Tracks pages and search results.
Nice one man, thanks for that :)
sn3p wrote: The text in your banner still looks different from mine, yours look better imo (see below). Don't have a clue why that is...

Image

Image
Well I don't know either - I thought it was in the way you coded it until I updated and mine was still fine - so I'm stumped on that too :?
sn3p wrote: Cheers, I'll check it out ;)
Nice, your tracks can become more popular by using tmx :thumbsup:

EDIT--> Actually there are a couple of differences between my stats and yours, if you take a look here http://xxx-ant.letsrock-tm.com/xaseco-s ... ge=players you can see that the ID column just says ID and not Player ID like yours, also if you click the Tracks tab, the Track ID column doesn't even have a title :?
Last edited by Ant on 08 Aug 2010 21:27, edited 3 times in total.

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 08 Aug 2010 21:18

Ant wrote:EDIT--> Actually there are a couple of differences between my stats and yours, if you take a look here http://xxx-ant.letsrock-tm.com/xaseco-s ... ge=players you can see that the ID column just says ID and not Player ID like yours, also if you click the Tracks tab, the Track ID column doesn't even have a title :?
My bad, forgot to tell I also updated the language files.
Update them and you should be good ;)
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 08 Aug 2010 21:25

Nice one, I updated them before though and it didn't work. After I re-downloaded the stats, the language files were indeed updated.
Another thing I just noticed, when clicking the next page arrow, you can keep going even when the page has no info on it. Can that be fixed as well ?

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 08 Aug 2010 21:33

Ant wrote: Another thing I just noticed, when clicking the next page arrow, you can keep going even when the page has no info on it. Can that be fixed as well ?
Ah yea I messed that up. Fixed now!
Update /pages/players.php and /pages/tracks.php.
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 08 Aug 2010 21:40

Nice one man, everything seems perfect now :D

EDIT--> Ah actually, it happens on the player records page as well, and track records aren't sortable - unless you meant it this way.

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 09 Aug 2010 00:46

Updated files in the download package:
/pages/players.php
/pages/tracks.php
/pages/precords.php
/pages/trecords.php
/pages/search_players.php
/pages/search_tracks.php
/index.php
/style.css

Changes:
  • Fixed a bug in result pagination.
  • Made Track Records sortable.
  • Made page buttons (menu) clickable as a whole instead of only the text.
  • Added a mouseover effect to the page buttons (menu).
  • Added "no results" texts when there are no results (doh).
Example: http://gambino.nl/tmstats
Ant wrote:Nice one man, everything seems perfect now :D

EDIT--> Ah actually, it happens on the player records page as well, and track records aren't sortable - unless you meant it this way.
So clumsy.. hope I didn't miss anything this time :oops:
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

User avatar
Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Posts: 1845
Joined: 01 Dec 2007 17:04
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii
Location: London, England
Contact:

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 09 Aug 2010 08:25

It looks very nice now man, especially with the extra stuff you just did. Good job :thumbsup:
By the way, just to let you know, that people with only one server like me, need to change this in the css style

Code: Select all

.page-menu .menuback {
	background-color: #1a64ae;
	border: 1px solid #fff;
	width: 25%;
to

Code: Select all

.page-menu .menuback {
	background-color: #1a64ae;
	border: 1px solid #fff;
	width: 20%;
Just so the menu buttons still look all the same size :)

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 37
Joined: 05 Jul 2010 23:52
Owned TM-games: TMNF
Location: Groningen, The Netherlands

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by sn3p » 09 Aug 2010 11:30

Updated files in the download package:
/index.php
/style.css

Changes:
  • Made sure all page buttons (menu) are the same size.
Ant wrote:It looks very nice now man, especially with the extra stuff you just did. Good job :thumbsup:
By the way, just to let you know, that people with only one server like me, need to change this in the css style
[...]
Just so the menu buttons still look all the same size :)
Cheers missed that, fixed now ;)
(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

Post Reply