(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 09 Aug 2010 11:57

Nice one man, and you'll probably be happy to know that I haven't got any more suggestions/requests/bugs to annoy you with now :lol:

Everything is looking pukka :thumbsup:

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by sn3p » 09 Aug 2010 12:10

Ant wrote:Nice one man, and you'll probably be happy to know that I haven't got any more suggestions/requests/bugs to annoy you with now :lol:

Everything is looking pukka :thumbsup:
All input is welcome, always nice if someone is helping out since I might overlook things. Don't want to release half-baked buggy stuff 8)
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 11 Aug 2010 11:57

Hi. I'm trying to get the stats working on a MoWes-webserver. All seems to be working except the banners, which just show up as a "broken document". No picture or text. The URL beneath where the picture is, seems to be correct. Is there anything I can look for that might be missing in the webserver, or do you have a tip for what could be wrong? I could upload the webserver if that would help, and if anyone would like to help figure it out (I'd like to include it in the usbTMFserver if it is possible to make it work).
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 11 Aug 2010 15:52

lille79 wrote:Hi. I'm trying to get the stats working on a MoWes-webserver. All seems to be working except the banners, which just show up as a "broken document". No picture or text. The URL beneath where the picture is, seems to be correct. Is there anything I can look for that might be missing in the webserver, or do you have a tip for what could be wrong? I could upload the webserver if that would help, and if anyone would like to help figure it out (I'd like to include it in the usbTMFserver if it is possible to make it work).
Since you're using MoWes does that mean you don't have an example online?

What's your PHP version?
Also check if you have the GD library installed. To do this create a phpinfo.php with this code:

Code: Select all

<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Open it in your browser and search for the GD section. If it's not there you need to install it.
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

Fisch.666
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMUF, TMNF

Re: (X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3

Post by Fisch.666 » 26 Aug 2010 16:47

Hi!

Today i've checked my php error log and found this line:

[25-Aug-2010 14:31:31] PHP Warning:  include(pages/ladder.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /tmnfstats/index.php on line 101
[25-Aug-2010 14:31:31] PHP Warning:  include() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'pages/ladder.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /tmnfstats/index.php on line 101
It seems that this version is trying to open a pages/ladder.php file wich is not in your package. Is it safe to create a empty ladder.php file to get rid of this warning? Thanks in advance for a reply.

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by lille79 » 26 Aug 2010 18:40

sn3p wrote:
lille79 wrote:Hi. I'm trying to get the stats working on a MoWes-webserver. All seems to be working except the banners, which just show up as a "broken document". No picture or text. The URL beneath where the picture is, seems to be correct. Is there anything I can look for that might be missing in the webserver, or do you have a tip for what could be wrong? I could upload the webserver if that would help, and if anyone would like to help figure it out (I'd like to include it in the usbTMFserver if it is possible to make it work).
Since you're using MoWes does that mean you don't have an example online?

What's your PHP version?
Also check if you have the GD library installed. To do this create a phpinfo.php with this code:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>
Open it in your browser and search for the GD section. If it's not there you need to install it.
Sorry for the late response, but I had just made a mistake. I hadn't configured the \includes\tmfdatafetcher.config :wink:
Ant got it working :)
/lille79
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

scg-flighthigh
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TM2

Post by scg-flighthigh » 26 Aug 2010 18:56

I have a problem:

If i click the Bannerbutton behind a Player i get this message:

Notice: Undefined index: REQUEST_URI in D:\inetpub\vhosts\my_home.com\httpdocs\stats\maniacs\includes\functions.php on line 29

i dont now what is wrong?

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 27 Aug 2010 11:46

Fisch.666 wrote:It seems that this version is trying to open a pages/ladder.php file wich is not in your package. Is it safe to create a empty ladder.php file to get rid of this warning? Thanks in advance for a reply.
I can't find a call to the ladder page in the latest version.. This page was removed and combined with the players page. Are you sure you are using the latest version? If the error persists could you be more specific where/when it occurs? If there still is a call somewhere I like to know so I can fix it.
I wouldn't create a empty ladder.php because that will result in a blank page.
scg-flighthigh wrote: If i click the Bannerbutton behind a Player i get this message:
i dont now what is wrong?
You are probably using the IIS webserver, which means REQUEST_URI server variable isn't available.
Try replacing the getUrlPath function in includes/functions.php with the code below.
Please let me know if this works for you so I can update the download package.

function getUrlPath()
{
    $url = 'http';
    if (isset($_SERVER["HTTPS"]) && $_SERVER["HTTPS"] == "on") {$url .= "s";}
    $url .= "://";
    $url .= ($_SERVER["SERVER_PORT"] == "80") ? $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"] : $_SERVER["SERVER_NAME"].":".$_SERVER["SERVER_PORT"];
    $url .= $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'];
    $pathinfo = pathinfo($url);
    $url = $pathinfo['dirname']."/";
    return $url;
} 
[/size]
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

Fisch.666
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMUF, TMNF

Post by Fisch.666 » 27 Aug 2010 12:12

Hi!
sn3p wrote:I can't find a call to the ladder page in the latest version.. This page was removed and combined with the players page.
I have done some research. It seems that some search engines are trying to open ?serv=0&page=ladder because they have indexed this page. So, not problem of your version / stats. :)

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 27 Aug 2010 15:12

Fisch.666 wrote:I have done some research. It seems that some search engines are trying to open ?serv=0&page=ladder because they have indexed this page. So, not problem of your version / stats. :)
Thanks for checking :)
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

scg-flighthigh
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by scg-flighthigh » 28 Aug 2010 02:33

Thks sn3p i replace the Codesnip and there is no more the Warning message. Good job.

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 28 Aug 2010 09:14

Updated file in download package:
/includes/functions.php

Changes:
  • Fixed bug with IIS webserver
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

scg-flighthigh
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by scg-flighthigh » 28 Aug 2010 14:07

Sorry it me.

If i call the Player-Bannerside there are no screens. If i put the BB-code into my Forumsig. there is no Screens. It's looks like that the Script cant find the Screens.

The Serverbanner i cant see in the Page and in my Forumsig.

Can you help again?

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by lille79 » 28 Aug 2010 18:11

Have you edited the \includes\tmfdatafetcher.config.php -file?
/lille79

scg-flighthigh
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by scg-flighthigh » 28 Aug 2010 18:59

No i dont make a change in any file in this folder. Only the code from sn3p into the functions.php :wink:

EDIT: if i take the link out from the Script and put it into my Firefox-rowser i got a errormessage. Look pls

http://sc-gamer.de/statistik/maniacs/pl ... statsbox=5

A link from the Serverstats: http://sc-gamer.de/statistik/maniacs/se ... statsbox=3

EDIT:2 i think i found the problem. I dont make changes in the /include/tmndatafetcher.config.php so i read the readme and the TMNDataFetcher.readme.txt. OK so i send a mail to aliona. The answere came imidently:

Hi,

I'm not at the office until 5th September included.
What the hell i shoud do??? And what the hell is this an idea too put this into the /includes-folder. And pls why you go this way over another database-contact??[/b][/color]