(X)Aseco+RASP Website Stats v2.3

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMUF, TM Wii

Re: Website Stats for TMF XAseco+RASP v2.3

Post by Ant » 03 Aug 2010 16:06

Well, its up to you whether to have them all pre-installed or not, but I don't know if this issue wll only affect zones in England, or if other countries might have the same problem. If this happens with other countries as well, you could be here for ages trying to get all the flags right. I'll update my stats with any I can find myself, but if you want to start updating the download as well, then that'll be very nice of you - it just could take ages !

EDIT--> Actually, can you make it get the flags from maniazones ? - look at this one

London:

and this

Yorkshire and the Humber:

Looks like there are much more flags there man :thumbsup:

EDIT--> If you want to add the England zone flags to the download, I've re-sized the flags from maniazones and uploaded em Here

EDIT--> Just re-uploaded the package cos I made some mistakes in the filenames - all fixed now. If you've already downloaded before this message, just clear your cache and re-download :)

By the way sn3p, can you make it display the flags as 18x11, or if you want to leave it how it is, what do I need to change so I can change mine ?
EDIT--> Its ok, I done it now. Had to change playerstats.php and functions.php. If anyone else wants these modified files for 18x11 flags, you can get em Here

EDIT--> Another weird thing though, I can display this in a forum post:
But if I try to use it in my signature, I get this message:
It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image.

azra
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmo,tmu,tms

Post by azra » 04 Aug 2010 13:12

Hi i don´t can see all signatures to Banners in the players, some can see another don´t can see, i don´t know why is it.

This is the link for the stats server:

http://cnteam-tm.no-ip.org/Xasecos%20st ... chnomusic/

U can help me now ?

P.D: Sorry for me english ^^

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by sn3p » 04 Aug 2010 14:56

Updated/added files in the download package:
/img/zones/*
/includes/functions.php
/playerstats.php
Ant wrote:Well, its up to you whether to have them all pre-installed or not, but I don't know if this issue wll only affect zones in England, or if other countries might have the same problem. If this happens with other countries as well, you could be here for ages trying to get all the flags right. I'll update my stats with any I can find myself, but if you want to start updating the download as well, then that'll be very nice of you - it just could take ages !

EDIT--> Actually, can you make it get the flags from maniazones? Looks like there are much more flags there man.

EDIT--> If you want to add the England zone flags to the download, I've re-sized the flags from maniazones and uploaded em Here

EDIT--> Just re-uploaded the package cos I made some mistakes in the filenames - all fixed now. If you've already downloaded before this message, just clear your cache and re-download :)

By the way sn3p, can you make it display the flags as 18x11, or if you want to leave it how it is, what do I need to change so I can change mine ?
EDIT--> Its ok, I done it now. Had to change playerstats.php and functions.php. If anyone else wants these modified files for 18x11 flags, you can get em Here
At first I tried to retrieve the flags directly from maniazones.com, but the filenames don't match the zones... shame :( There could indeed be more countries affected by this issue.

I've changed the code to display the flags as 18x12 instead of 18x11, because these are more realistic proportions. I also added the England zone flags in the package. Had to redo them for the best result at 18x12. Btw your zone flags still have some spaces in the end ;)
Ant wrote:EDIT--> Another weird thing though, I can display this in a forum post. But if I try to use it in my signature, I get this message:
I've no clue what that's about. You still have that problem now the code has changed?
Last edited by sn3p on 04 Aug 2010 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 04 Aug 2010 15:04

azra wrote:Hi i don´t can see all signatures to Banners in the players, some can see another don´t can see, i don´t know why is it.
This is the link for the stats server:
http://cnteam-tm.no-ip.org/Xasecos%20st ... chnomusic/
I don't know.. maybe because of illegal characters or something. Try this:

1. Open playerstats.php and comment line 159 like this:

Code: Select all

//Header ("Content-type: image/png");  
2. Open this banner directly in your browser.
3. On the first few lines you should see errors (before "‰PNG"). Paste them here so we can see what the problem is.
4. Once the problem is solved (no more errors) uncomment line 159 again:

Header ("Content-type: image/png");  
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

azra
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmo,tmu,tms

Post by azra » 04 Aug 2010 15:32

im taste in my local host, make this and the error is :

<b>Warning</b>: imagettftext() [<a href='function.imagettftext'>function.imagettftext</a>]: any2eucjp(): something happen in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\azra\includes\ColorParser.php</b> on line <b>455</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: imagettftext() [<a href='function.imagettftext'>function.imagettftext</a>]: any2eucjp(): something happen in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\azra\includes\ColorParser.php</b> on line <b>456</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: imagettfbbox() [<a href='function.imagettfbbox'>function.imagettfbbox</a>]: any2eucjp(): something happen in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\azra\includes\ColorParser.php</b> on line <b>458</b><br />
‰PNG

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 04 Aug 2010 16:58

sn3p wrote: At first I tried to retrieve the flags directly from maniazones.com, but the filenames don't match the zones... shame :( There could indeed be more countries affected by this issue.

I've changed the code to display the flags as 18x12 instead of 18x11, because these are more realistic proportions. I also added the England zone flags in the package. Had to redo them for the best result at 18x12.

Ok nice one man, 18x12 is probably better anyway.
sn3p wrote:Btw your zone flags still have some spaces in the end ;)
Yeah I know, the flags that had them had to be like that otherwise they won't work.

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 04 Aug 2010 17:07

azra wrote:im taste in my local host, make this and the error is :

<b>Warning</b>: imagettftext() [<a href='function.imagettftext'>function.imagettftext</a>]: any2eucjp(): something happen in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\azra\includes\ColorParser.php</b> on line <b>455</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: imagettftext() [<a href='function.imagettftext'>function.imagettftext</a>]: any2eucjp(): something happen in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\azra\includes\ColorParser.php</b> on line <b>456</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: imagettfbbox() [<a href='function.imagettfbbox'>function.imagettfbbox</a>]: any2eucjp(): something happen in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\azra\includes\ColorParser.php</b> on line <b>458</b><br />
‰PNG
It seems to be a bug in PHP 5.3.1, which you are using (read this). Try updating PHP/Xampp to fix it.
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 04 Aug 2010 17:13

sn3p wrote:
Ant wrote:EDIT--> Another weird thing though, I can display this in a forum post. But if I try to use it in my signature, I get this message:
I've no clue what that's about. You still have that problem now the code has changed?
Just changed the code, and yeah I still get that problem - not a big deal really - just means I can't have any of the banners for my signature. Does it happen to you as well though ?

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 04 Aug 2010 17:22

Ant wrote:Yeah I know, the flags that had them had to be like that otherwise they won't work.
WTF?! You mean the spaces are needed to make them work? Weird...
In other words $fetcher->homezone returns "East of England " instead of "East of England" and therefore needs "East of England .png"? Let me know because then I need to change the filenames again..
Ant wrote:Just changed the code, and yeah I still get that problem - not a big deal really - just means I can't have any of the banners for my signature. Does it happen to you as well though ?
I haven't tried it as my signature, but will do asap.
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 04 Aug 2010 17:44

Well I made them first without the spaces, and they didn't work, when I put the space at the end of them, they did.

The 3 I needed to change are (with banners to show you):

East of England .png

North East England .png

North West England .png

Without the spaces at the end, they show the unknown flag. The others are fine though.

EDIT--> If you don't see the banners straight away, refresh the page a couple of times - they will display.

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 06 Aug 2010 13:01

Ant wrote:Well I made them first without the spaces, and they didn't work, when I put the space at the end of them, they did. The 3 I needed to change are (with banners to show you):

East of England .png
North East England .png
North West England .png

Without the spaces at the end, they show the unknown flag. The others are fine though.

EDIT--> If you don't see the banners straight away, refresh the page a couple of times - they will display.
I checked and they indeed need spaces in the end, very messy :?
Same goes for "South West England .png".

I also noticed that banner sometimes don't load like they should, returning an empty banner wit unknown flags. Refresh solves that indeed.

I've done some tuning again, an update will follow in a bit.
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 06 Aug 2010 13:49

sn3p wrote: I checked and they indeed need spaces in the end, very messy :?
Same goes for "South West England .png".
Oh yeah so it does, I didn't notice that one before - i've changed mine now as well. Good spot man :thumbsup:

sn3p
cyclist
cyclist

Post by sn3p » 06 Aug 2010 17:10

Updated the download package:
I changed/renamed a lot of files so I recommend a fresh installation. Just backup and copy your old config.php (and includes/tmfdatafetcher.config.php) back and everything should work fine.

Changes:
  • Unranked players also have banners now, global banners doesn't require local rankings. Local banners don't show ranks/times if the player is unranked.
  • Merged the Rankings and Players pages. All player information can be found on one single page now.
  • Tables on the Players and Tracks pages are now sortable. This makes it easier to sort and find results.
  • The layout is a bit wider now due to the larger amount of playerdata.
  • Included zone flags for England (including fixed spaces).
  • Rewrote some of the code and fixed some minor bugs.
Example: http://gambino.nl/tmstats

Let met know what you think 8)
DOWNLOAD | EXAMPLE

Ant
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol

Post by Ant » 06 Aug 2010 18:12

Looks nice, but one of the banners has a problem:

Compare that to this:

The Average title is missing on your new version, and also is this v2.4 now ?

Another suggestion, on the search page can tracks be searchable as well as players ?

EDIT--> Ahh nice, I see you fixed it now :thumbsup:
Last edited by Ant on 07 Aug 2010 12:19, edited 1 time in total.

Fisch.666
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN, TMUF, TMNF

Post by Fisch.666 » 07 Aug 2010 00:22

Wow, thanks for this update. Works great! :thumbsup:
Ant wrote: The Average title is missing on your new version
That's a small bug. Just edit the playerstats.php, search for

$lng_ladder_avg
and replace it with: