XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.02

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.02

Post by Xymph » 02 Aug 2008 18:58

Alaka wrote:
cow wrote:/admin players restarts xaseco for me.. on linux
used to work.
not a huge deal
nice easy way to reload xaseco i guess :P
I have the same problem, only here it just crashes, doesn't restart.
That would require a loop around the XAseco call in the startup, which cow probably uses and you don't.
Alaka wrote:I can follow some instructions ;) Here:

Code: Select all

[08/02,20:39:47] player alaka used chat command "/admin players"

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /some/directory/xaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php on line 1402
Thanks, that's the most likely error indeed. I take it you have a lot of players in your database? Check the last few lines of /server.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Alaka
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Alaka » 02 Aug 2008 19:07

Oh yes.

Visited by 17875 players from 88 nations
who together played: 810 days 12:10:04 !
Acer Aspire 5684WLMi
Intel Core 2 Duo T5600 1.83GHz
nVidia GeForce Go 7600 128MB - Forceware Version 167.58
2GB Ram
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2

Alaka
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Alaka » 02 Aug 2008 19:29

Now it crashed again, but for another reason:

[08/02,21:27:34] [Local DB] player sers finished with 29800 and took the 14. LR place!
[08/02,21:27:34] [Dedimania] player sers finished with 29800 and took the 14. WR place!
[XASECO Fatal Error] ExecCallbacks XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted! on line 724 in file /some/directory/xaseco/aseco_mini.php
We had a problem with xaseco crashing earlier with an xmlrpc error, but we updated both xaseco and fuji widgets to latest version and it was my understanding that the error was then fixed?

EDIT: And again right after restarting it:

[08/02,21:31:54] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8007): send: deflate, receive: deflate
[XASECO Fatal Error] ExecCallbacks XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted! on line 724 in file /some/directory/xaseco/aseco_mini.php
However after restarting it again it seems to have stayed up.
Acer Aspire 5684WLMi
2GB Ram

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 02 Aug 2008 21:43

Alaka wrote:Oh yes.

Visited by 17875 players from 88 nations
who together played: 810 days 12:10:04 !
Strange, I have 44693 players in one of my databases and /admin players doesn't crash out from using too much memory. cow, how many players does your database have?

Anyway, I'll add a limit of 10000 players to the listing. Meanwhile you should use /admin players live (or click the right-most button in the admin panel) to bring up the management window for the current players, and /admin players somestring to search for players with 'somestring' in their login or nickname. That typically results in a much smaller list, preventing the memory overrun.

Btw, I can't explain your other error. I don't know what that aseco_mini.php script is, either.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Alaka
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Alaka » 02 Aug 2008 22:17

It's just aseco.php, renamed to reflect what server it goes to.
Acer Aspire 5684WLMi
2GB Ram

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO

Post by cow » 04 Aug 2008 01:42

17000 for me
anyways another problem.
started tmu based tmnf server so I could get copppers for a low rank officail server.
when I try to get my coppers off my server using /admin pay 03 20000 (with me beign the thrid player on the /players list ) I get a black box. looks like a widget with no text or a style window, what ever you want to call it.
I can click arround on the right of the black box and sometiems hit a hidden button that cancels.
but if I click on the left it hits a button and then complains
transaction failed account doesn't have the rights to perform this action.
I can deal with box I cant see the buttons on but how do I get my coppers.
join me at the music tower
Tet19's MusicTower

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies

Post by nouseforname » 04 Aug 2008 04:15

cow wrote: I can deal with box I cant see the buttons on but how do I get my coppers.

first of all register your server acc here
Register official server acc
if you made your server acc ingame, u must make a new one.

than send some coppers (50?!) via ingame mail to your server acc. (already mensioned many times here in forum ;)

than you can send coppers via
-- /admin pay "login" "coppers" --
from server acc to any login.
i always use the loginname, NOT the login ID. this is more clear. i dont wanna pay coppers to somebody i dont wanted to pay accidently.

at the end resgister your ladderserver here
Ladderserver

btw.: if possible let them send the coppers directly to your acc. this would save the tax you have to pay, if send from serveracc to your acc. i registered all server acc with my TMU acc. but even if all server acc together would have enough coppers to pay for one "ladderserver" this wouldn't be accepted. i needed to send all the coppers to my acc. :( that means two times tax till you pay the deposit. like rl, always too much taxes.^^
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 04 Aug 2008 07:49

cow wrote:started tmu based tmnf server so I could get coppers for a low rank official server.
when I try to get my coppers off my server using /admin pay 03 20000 (with me begin the third player on the /players list )
You cannot use a player ID with the /admin pay command, because it can send coppers to any login, including players and (especially) server logins that never were logged in on your server, and thus won't have such an ID anyway. It's also a security measure to ensure you're really certain which login to pay, so you have to type it in full.

Beyond that, see nouseforname's comments.

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO

Post by cow » 04 Aug 2008 16:58

I obviously wasnt clear
I registered a new tmu account for my server
I gave my server coppers and so did a few people
my server has 30k coppers via the /admin coppers command.
If i do /admin pay 03 or even /admin pay joulesbeef(me)
I get a black box in the cent of my screen.. no text, no buttons, nothing.
I click to the right of the box and in chat it says payment canceld.
I click to the left it says server doesnt have the right for the said transaction.

My problem isnt getting copers to the server, my problem is getting them back off and even that isnt a problem as i used my servers login to buy me a 50k-70k server.(yeah for people liek me you dont have to use yoru login, you can use yoru servers, as long as you set it up via tmu). so i guess the only problem si the box is black.,. with no text and no buttons and just didnt know if it effected others and figured you'd like to know.
But I aint an idiot.. i undertsand the whole copper thing.

If it helps changing the style doesnt help. I will increase my display settings.. thats the only other thing i can think of on this side and will let you know.. I'll ask other admins to do it as well and see if they get the same black box with no text or buttons.
join me at the music tower
Tet19's MusicTower

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 04 Aug 2008 17:35

cow wrote:I obviously wasnt clear
I registered a new tmu account for my server
I gave my server coppers and so did a few people
my server has 30k coppers via the /admin coppers command.
If i do /admin pay 03 or even /admin pay joulesbeef(me)
Again, you can't use IDs so stop trying. :wink:
cow wrote:I get a black box in the cent of my screen.. no text, no buttons, nothing.
I click to the right of the box and in chat it says payment canceld.
I click to the left it says server doesnt have the right for the said transaction.
Okay, now that's weird. Got a screenshot of that?

In includes/manialinks.inc.php line 1033, remove the comment signs before the console_text call, restart XAseco, and post or send me the XML dump from your logfile when you try /admin pay again.

weerwolf1
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: All but original

Post by weerwolf1 » 05 Aug 2008 01:35

This week i'll try a complete fresh reinstall to know for sure that is has nothing to do with upgrading. I'll get back when done
Well, that did somehow came up through upgrading. Fresh install did not leave any errors.
But i have a quistion about recieving coppers from donations, and i think its all about nadeo tax:
My account: 151 coppers
Donation : 100 coppers
My account: 51 coppers.
But about 5 minutes later my account show 46 coppers :O And there was nothing to indicate that this would go somewhere.
Also a second test revealed that the server recieved 98 coppers
in stead of 100.

Weerwolf
LYNX°°°° - Maniaplanet Gaming Community!
news | clan | community | & more
°°°°

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 05 Aug 2008 07:36

weerwolf1 wrote:But i have a quistion about recieving coppers from donations, and i think its all about nadeo tax:
My account: 151 coppers
Donation : 100 coppers
My account: 51 coppers.
But about 5 minutes later my account show 46 coppers :O And there was nothing to indicate that this would go somewhere.
Also a second test revealed that the server recieved 98 coppers in stead of 100.
Yes, that seems about correct. In my tests I found that the Nadeo tax is 2 coppers plus 5 % of the transaction.

weerwolf1
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: All but original

Post by weerwolf1 » 05 Aug 2008 12:09

Yes, that seems about correct. In my tests I found that the Nadeo tax is 2 coppers plus 5 % of the transaction.
:roflol: Donate 200 exclusive tax?? (200+10+2) However, this would make the server to recieve the 'real' 200 :) Anyway, thanks for also testing this Xymph.
LYNX°°°° - Maniaplanet Gaming Community!
news | clan | community | & more
°°°°

TripleT
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Post by TripleT » 05 Aug 2008 17:49

hey just wanna to know if there is a difference between your repairrecs script and the prune records function or is it nearly the same?
sorry for this stupid question but i am too lazy to search the forum :roflol:

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 05 Aug 2008 21:10

TripleT wrote:hey just wanna to know if there is a difference between your repairrecs script and the prune records function or is it nearly the same?
They're not the same at all. The prune records function deletes records for deleted tracks; the repairrecs script uses the rs_times table as a basis to repair or fill up the records table after deleting entries for existing tracks.

For example, I have another script (the prunerecs one) that deletes really old records from players that haven't been on the server in a long time, thus making room for current players to gain records that would otherwise very difficult to attain. But those deleted records leave gaps that need to be filled up from the rs_times entries, and that's where the repairrecs script comes in.