XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.02

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

blooper
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: XASECO (TMN/TMF) v1.02

Post by blooper » 29 Jul 2008 00:12

Xymph wrote:Ouch, yeah that /message command doesn't mix well. But I got a better idea: the message window turns out to be 1 line too large when there's a 15+ player scoreboard on (I didn't check it accurately enough), so it will become a fixed 5 lines in the next release, and the main command window (the original reason for the 4 line version) will be dropped a little bit to align with the maximum-sized scoreboard. Then there's no switching sizes back and forth either, which is easier on the eye.
Cool. You can also reduce the font size of the message box to make it smaller. Right now the font of the message box is slightly larger than the font of the regular chat.
Xymph wrote:Further, the full chat window is very quickly brought up by the 'C' key, while re-reading the message log means typing a command and (often) skipping to the second page. That's more cumbersome, which also factors in with the choice of where to put which message type. Btw, for that reason it might be better to make /msglog produce a single 20 lines history, with no paging. What do you think?
Sure, that sounds good. Maybe you could put a little tiny button beside or below the message box to pull up that history window.
Xymph wrote:Won't do, there are too many of them [admin action messages] (58 in chat.admin.php, 38 in jfreu.chat.php, perhaps a few others elsewhere), they're infrequent enough to not clutter up the chat window, and usually important enough to stay visible there.
True. They are a little cluttery though. Most of the time, the messages take up two lines because the formatting is not stripped from names. Can you strip the formatting from the names (but leave color)?
Xymph wrote:I'll think about those [chat votes], since they're tied closely to the jukebox messages. But the transient nature of the messages window makes it less suited as players are more likely to think "what are we voting for again?" which doesn't happen with the chat window.
It can be confusing if there are a lot of people voting. The original message quickly scrolls off screen, which may leave some people who didnt see the original message wondering what the vote is for. I suppose that's easily remedied by pressing C, but I'm afraid not everyone knows that.
Xymph wrote:A message... "without the message"? I'm not sure how you mean that.
Heh, that's why I edited my post. You might want to go look at it again.
Xymph wrote:Besides, when the next track loads there's a bunch of messages already (TMX rec, local recs and Dedi recs, which can add up to 5-7 lines if all are enabled and depending on the number of new records in both reports), so all messages from the previous track instantly scroll off anyway.
All those record displays are redundant when fufi widgets are running. I just want a simplified version, similar to that first line of the local/dedi recs. Something like this: "Current track: (trackname linked to TMX) by (trackauthor). Best time: (time) Range: (range)"
Xymph wrote:If you're going to change them every day just for the heck of it, you need a life. :wink:
Do you know who else needs a life? This darn dancing banana man. :gobananas: All he does is dance. On and on. Forever. And ever.
Xymph wrote:No, there's no dedicated callback onTrackHalfWayDone that could trigger something like that, let alone in all the various game modes. Also, I hate spam. :lol:
Me too, but the message box is a good place to put messages (that are spammy to some), since it won't really interfere with much. I got the idea from Cow's server, where he has something set up to send a message halfway through a track. Maybe I'll just bug him instead of you. :P
Xymph wrote:Technically, yes. But there's no point, the [jfreu] message color is defined exactly once, in a config file, already. See jfreu.config.php:
I know that. Its so that I can define a color in config.xml and then be able to {#highlight} all the commands, making it consistent with all the other messages. Its also easier to experiment with colors, as I like everything to look good and be color coded.
Xymph wrote:Technically, yes, but right now the idlekick plugin is completely standalone and optional, and strictly speaking Mistral's work. So I'm leaving it like that.
It's not completely Mistral's work, though. I asked you to add a few things a while back and you did and it is enabled by default.
Xymph wrote:Because the default {#donate} color is also pink (albeit a darker variant), so it makes a visual connection. Unfortunately the nature of the templates means it's not easily configurable, but you can search for "$f6fDonate:" in the panels/Donate*.xml files and change to your liking. Everybody has their preferences anyway, and this is mine. :)
So because of it being in a template, it isn't easy to add a line to config.xml? Ah well, I suppose the pink makes it stand out a little more (and hopefully makes people donate more :P ). Speaking of donating, can you make a donation log? It would be nice to see a list of people who donated.
Xymph wrote:Sorry, not reading instructions is an invalid excuse. :wink:
You have to agree that it would prevent more posts like mine, though. There's no way to make everyone read instructions.
Xymph wrote:Messages in an XML file cannot be defined optionally, like the last two in jfreu.config.php. But there's no need to trawl through the whole message list every release, a block copy/paste from your custom file should do the job easily.
Optionally? Oh, did you think I was referring to the messages displayed at the end of rounds and with /message? No, I meant like how you have the strings customizable in config.xml, rasp.xml, localdb.xml, etc. An example would be "<player_join>{#server}>>{#join}New Player: {#highlight}{1}{#join} Nation: ...etc... <player_join>". I'm fine with the messages you're referring to being in a php file.
Xymph wrote:Phew :mrgreen:
Well, you did say don't hold back on me. :roflol:

relaxedracer

Post by relaxedracer » 29 Jul 2008 05:30

Xymph wrote:Besides, when the next track loads there's a bunch of messages already (TMX rec, local recs and Dedi recs, which can add up to 5-7 lines if all are enabled and depending on the number of new records in both reports), so all messages from the previous track instantly scroll off anyway.
Thanx , i did that works fine :3 :1

Yorkshire
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by Yorkshire » 29 Jul 2008 06:31

Hi Xymph,

Please could you make the blacklist and guestlist have configurable names. When running multiple servers it's quite important, especially the guestlist.

TIA,

Nick.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 29 Jul 2008 08:57

Yorkshire wrote:Please could you make the blacklist and guestlist have configurable names. When running multiple servers it's quite important, especially the guestlist.
Okay.

weerwolf1 wrote:More info on my last post:
I've made everything 777, but did not work.
I've replaced fresh config files, but did not work.
In game, only new driven record did show up in the message window, but recordlist did not show.

This week i'll try a complete fresh reinstall to know for sure
that is has nothing to do with upgrading. I'll get back when done.
Weird; reinstall sounds like a good plan, including the dedicated server itself, as I'm not sure what's going on with your setup.

PS. Don't hit Enter halfway your sentences... let the forums wrap the lines. :wink:
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

lille79
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMNF, TMUF

Post by lille79 » 29 Jul 2008 10:09

My post isn't as big as Blooper's but here goes :)

I agree and disagree with a lot of stuff a few posts back, but I'll go with what I like first. Good idea having the local rank somewhere (but then again it isn't needed in the chat), but don't exactly where it best would in. Good idea with the 20 lines history Xymph, and liked Bloopers idea of having a button for displaying that messagebox.

Regarding new messagewindow and use, my "favourite" TMF-setup at the moment is like this:
- No personal best in the chat (it's already in the recspanel)
- No TMX rec in the chat (it's already in the recspanel)
- No Karma (when starting a track) in the chat (that's if I get the possibility, sometimes i just disable Karma all together, depends on the use of the server) (When using Karma I think it's enough with the Fufi-plugin showing the results)
- Local Records and Dedi Records before and after the track goes into the "new window", top 6 and full report
- Newly driven records, Local (top50 or top100) and Dedi goes into the chat (only when inside top5 or top10)
- Jfreu Info goes into the chat.

This because I think it's good to use the window when not driving, but while driving it's more disturbing to me with the "new window" popping up. Easily said, I use the new window to get less clutter before and after maps, rest stays more or less like "old times" other than what is now displayed in other panels.

What I think (don't shoot me if I'm wrong) Blooper and maybe others say when they say clear the messagebox, I think might be because one might want just a single line(double line if new Dedi record at the same time)-window under the "CoolNick takes the 1. place"-message if you there's a new record. But then again, if two players drive a new record or dedi-record with maybe two seconds between them, it will just mean more confusion than anything else.

I like the window the way it is. It really clears up the chat, and when learning it's use I think it is a brilliant addition to an already great release.

GO XYMPH :thumbsup:
/lille79
Old man of the Norwegian Trackmania team Super Sheep Racing
To visit my homepage/blog, and download the usbTMFserver, this is the place to go.

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO

Post by cow » 29 Jul 2008 15:20

re: rebooting on /admin players
not going to help much here.

Code: Select all

[07/29,11:10:00] track changed [none] >> [Funtastic]
[07/29,11:10:00] current record on Funtastic is 0:59.58 and held by CoxWhiteDetlef¬Tet19
[07/29,11:10:03] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8013): send: deflate, receive: deflate
[07/29,11:10:47] player joulesbeef used chat command "/admin players"
[XAseco] PHP Version is 5.2.0-8+etch11 on Linux
[XAseco] Load settings [config.xml]
join me at the music tower
Tet19's MusicTower

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 29 Jul 2008 16:25

cow wrote:re: rebooting on /admin players
not going to help much here.

[07/29,11:10:00] track changed [none] >> [Funtastic]
[07/29,11:10:00] current record on Funtastic is 0:59.58 and held by CoxWhiteDetlef¬Tet19
[07/29,11:10:03] Webaccess (dedimania.net:8013): send: deflate, receive: deflate
[07/29,11:10:47] player joulesbeef used chat command "/admin players"
This looks like a logfile.txt excerpt. Is there an extra message in aseco.log when this happens? Note that you must disable any scripts that automatically restart XAseco, as that (presumably) clears that log.
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 29 Jul 2008 17:57

blooper wrote:Cool. You can also reduce the font size of the message box to make it smaller. Right now the font of the message box is slightly larger than the font of the regular chat.
Must be an optical illusion on your end, the font in both small and big chat window and the message window is the same: style TextRaceChat. And I measured it on my screen with a ruler, 4 text lines take up 3.1 mm vertically in all three places.
blooper wrote:Sure, that sounds good. Maybe you could put a little tiny button beside or below the message box to pull up that history window.
Good idea, that makes it even more similar to the big chat window, and the perfect spot for that button is above the + button next to the small chat window. All done now.
blooper wrote:True. They are a little cluttery though. Most of the time, the messages take up two lines because the formatting is not stripped from names. Can you strip the formatting from the names (but leave color)?
The only formatting that's meaningful to strip is the $w tag, as that's the only one that makes characters wider than the standard width, and I'm already stripping that in some other commands that produce listings which include nicknames. I can do that for admin commands that include a target nickname too (e.g. /admin warn, /jfreu banfor), or are you suggesting the nicknames of the admins that perform such commands should also be stripped of $w's? I don't like that myself, if the length of his/her nickname bothers an admin, the nick should be changed. :wink:
blooper wrote:It can be confusing if there are a lot of people voting. The original message quickly scrolls off screen, which may leave some people who didnt see the original message wondering what the vote is for. I suppose that's easily remedied by pressing C, but I'm afraid not everyone knows that.
Not true, with each /y vote the new message with the total votes that are still needed also includes the reason for the vote. That was very intentionally designed to keep reminding players what they're voting for.
blooper wrote:Heh, that's why I edited my post. You might want to go look at it again.

All those record displays are redundant when fufi widgets are running. I just want a simplified version, similar to that first line of the local/dedi recs. Something like this: "Current track: (trackname linked to TMX) by (trackauthor). Best time: (time) Range: (range)"
Yes, I understand now, I'll think about it.
blooper wrote:I know that. Its so that I can define a color in config.xml and then be able to {#highlight} all the commands, making it consistent with all the other messages. Its also easier to experiment with colors, as I like everything to look good and be color coded.
{#color} tags weren't even parsed within those messages, but I added that so you can go to town with those tags, ok? :)
blooper wrote:So because of it being in a template, it isn't easy to add a line to config.xml? Ah well, I suppose the pink makes it stand out a little more (and hopefully makes people donate more :P ). Speaking of donating, can you make a donation log? It would be nice to see a list of people who donated.
Yes, that's still planned for v1.03, along with customization features that also require a new database table.
blooper wrote:Optionally? Oh, did you think I was referring to the messages displayed at the end of rounds and with /message?
Yeah, you said "all the messages" and they were already a topic a bit earlier in the same post, so those were the ones I naturally thought of.
blooper wrote:No, I meant like how you have the strings customizable in config.xml, rasp.xml, localdb.xml, etc. An example would be "<player_join>{#server}>>{#join}New Player: {#highlight}{1}{#join} Nation: ...etc... <player_join>". I'm fine with the messages you're referring to being in a php file.
Oh in that way. Sure that's doable, but they belong in jfreu.config.php so they'll be more like $player_join = '...' rather than XML.

cow
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMS, TMO

Post by cow » 29 Jul 2008 18:22

hmm I add added log cleanign to the start up script and removed it to run this test.. i'll try to get more info.

doesn't seem to be clearign though

|...Calculating ranks
|...Done!
[07/29,11:24:41] [Music] Setting next song to: http://tmn.agitated.net/Cow/Lords_Of_Acid_-_Voodoo_U_-_06_-_Out_Comes_The_Evil.mux
Begin Race
[07/29,11:24:55] track changed [Cybernetic] >> [My Curse]
[07/29,11:24:55] current record on My Curse is 0:40.83 and held by ะшвκצะλฺוฺκฺ๏ฺทฺ๛ฺั
Begin Round
[07/29,11:25:33] player joulesbeef used chat command "/message on"
[07/29,11:25:53] player joulesbeef used chat command "/message help"
[07/29,11:27:10] player joulesbeef used chat command "/admin players"
[XAseco] Load admin/ops lists [adminops.xml]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.localdatabase.php]
[XAseco] Load plugin [plugin.rounds.php]
join me at the music tower
Tet19's MusicTower

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 29 Jul 2008 18:36

cow wrote:hmm I add added log cleanign to the start up script and removed it to run this test.. i'll try to get more info.

doesn't seem to be clearign though

[07/29,11:27:10] player joulesbeef used chat command "/admin players"
That still looks like an excerpt of the continuous logfile.txt, while I'm talking about aseco.log which is generated by Aseco.sh. I'm inclined to give up if you can't follow simple instructions. :P

blooper
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by blooper » 29 Jul 2008 22:04

Xymph wrote:Must be an optical illusion on your end, the font in both small and big chat window and the message window is the same: style TextRaceChat. And I measured it on my screen with a ruler, 4 text lines take up 3.1 mm vertically in all three places.
Yup, you're right. I am seeing things. Never mind.
Xymph wrote:The only formatting that's meaningful to strip is the $w tag, as that's the only one that makes characters wider than the standard width, and I'm already stripping that in some other commands that produce listings which include nicknames. I can do that for admin commands that include a target nickname too (e.g. /admin warn, /jfreu banfor), or are you suggesting the nicknames of the admins that perform such commands should also be stripped of $w's? I don't like that myself, if the length of his/her nickname bothers an admin, the nick should be changed. :wink:
Yes, stripping the width is what I'm talking about. Since it's already being stripped from other places, why not make it consistent?

Oh and by the way, $O also makes the text size wider. I just tested it.
Xymph wrote:Not true, with each /y vote the new message with the total votes that are still needed also includes the reason for the vote. That was very intentionally designed to keep reminding players what they're voting for.
I should look at things first before I write about them. :P
Xymph wrote:Oh in that way. Sure that's doable, but they belong in jfreu.config.php so they'll be more like $player_join = '...' rather than XML.
That's fine, thanks. Now I'll finally be able to use the full jfreu plugin. :D

:gobananas:

WipeOutSurfer
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMNF/TMUF/TMU

Post by WipeOutSurfer » 31 Jul 2008 19:55

hy all...
I post it, viewtopic.php?f=127&t=15944&p=126356#p126356 and Xymph talk is bad idea!....

so, I noob in programing, and I modify plugin.panels.php in event_panels function...

I add this... :

///////CASE BY WIPEOUTSURFER START  //////////////////////

elseif ($answer[2] >= 90001 && $answer[2] <= 90100) {
    // get player
	$login = $answer[1];
	$player = $aseco->server->players->getPlayer($login);

// check player answer
	switch($answer[2]) {
/// START HELP BUTTONS ///////////////////////////////////
	case 90001:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/helpall" HelpAll button', $player->login);
		// /helpall
		$command = array();
		$command['author'] = $player;
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_helpall($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90002:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/list help" HelpList button', $player->login);
		// /list help
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = 'help';
		chat_list($aseco, $command);
		return;		
	case 90003:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/xlist help" HelpXList button', $player->login);
		// /xlist help
		$command = array();
		chat_xlist($aseco, $command);
		return;		
	case 90004:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/helpvote" HelpVote button', $player->login);
		// /helpvote
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_helpvote($aseco, $command);
		return;	
	case 90005:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/jukebox help" HelpJuke button', $player->login);
		// /jukebox help
		$command = array();
		chat_jukebox($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90006:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/music help" HelpMusic button', $player->login);
		// /music help
		$command = array();
		chat_music($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90007:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/dedihelp" HelpDedi button', $player->login);
		// /list dedimania help
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_dedihelp($aseco, $command);
		return;		

///// RECORDS START ///////////////////
	case 90008:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/recs" TopTrack button', $player->login);
		// records panel Local field
		$command = array();
		chat_recs($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90009:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/top100" Top100 button', $player->login);
		// /stats field Server Rank
		$command = array();
		chat_top100($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90010:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/toprecs" Rank button', $player->login);
		// /stats field Records
		$command = array();
		chat_toprecs($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90011:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/topwins" Wins button', $player->login);
		// /stats field Races Won
		$command = array();
		chat_topwins($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90012:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/dedirecs" TopDedi button', $player->login);
		// records panel Dedi field
		$command = array();
		if (function_exists('chat_dedirecs')) chat_dedirecs($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90013:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/tmxrecs" TopTMX button', $player->login);
		// records panel TMX field
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		if (function_exists('chat_tmxrecs')) chat_tmxrecs($aseco, $command);
		return;				

/////////////// START JUKEBOXES ////////////////		
	case 90014:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/list" Tracks button', $player->login); //Tracks icon
		// /list all tracks in server
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_list($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90015:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/xlist recent" TMXList button', $player->login); //X icon
		// /list 10 recent tracks in TMX Exchange
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = 'recent';
		chat_xlist($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90016:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/music list" Music button', $player->login); //Song icon
		// /list all musics in server
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = 'list';
		chat_music($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90017:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/jukebox display" Jukebox button', $player->login); //Folders icon
		// /list all tracks in jukebox if have one
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = 'display';
		chat_jukebox($aseco, $command);
		return;

/////////////////////// INFO START ///////////////////
	case 90018:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/players" Players button', $player->login); //Players icon
		// /list all players online
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_players($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90019:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/active" Actives button', $player->login);
		// /stats field Time Played
		$command = array();
		chat_active($aseco, $command);
		return;		
	case 90020:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/tmxinfo" TMXInfo button', $player->login); //TMX icon
		// /Tmx info track
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_tmxinfo($aseco, $command);
		return;		
	case 90021:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/server" Server button', $player->login); // I icon
		// /Server info
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_server($aseco, $command);
		return;
	case 90022:
		// log clicked command
		$aseco->console('player {1} clicked command "/msglog" MsgLog button', $player->login); // I icon
		// /Server info
		$command = array();
		$command['params'] = '';
		chat_msglog($aseco, $command);
		return;		
	}	// end id cases
	} // end
///////////CASE WIPEOUTSURFER END///////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////		

}  // event_panels
?>
its works for I make new buttons.. ^^...
It´s fine now Xymph? :ftw: can I use this Idea? because I no make new actions, just get exist functions chat and make it in buttons... or you will fight me again? ====]]]]] :roll:

I realy like oliverde8 button... (functionability/assessible) but I cant make transform to use in xaseco =[, it´s very hard =p! :(

-----------------
another question:
I not understand about music server plugin.... I post in my host site, 700Mb ogg music files.... its function and thanks a lot, but.... tm server send this music to player? or client/player get is direct in host?
music server use server bandwitch or, host bandwitch (where I hospedated it)???
------------------
thanks again!

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Xymph » 31 Jul 2008 21:20

WipeOutSurfer wrote:so, I noob in programing, and I modify plugin.panels.php in event_panels function...
That's equally bad, so you missed the point. :wink:
WipeOutSurfer wrote:It´s fine now Xymph? can I use this Idea? because I no make new actions, just get exist functions chat and make it in buttons... or you will fight me again?
Take it easy, I'm not fighting anyone, just pointing out that modifying existing source files is a bad idea to add functionality, because such files are likely to change in a future release. The correct way to add new features is to add them in a new, separate plugin.

Of course you can copy an existing source file such as plugin.panels.php or plugin.style.php to use as a framework for your new stuff, as long as you strip out everything that belongs to the original plugin. From the looks of your code, you just need to wrap your new code in a function and register the onPlayerManialinkPageAnswer event to call that function.
WipeOutSurfer wrote:I realy like oliverde8 button... (functionability/assessible) but I cant make transform to use in xaseco =[, it´s very hard =p! :(
Not sure what "oliverde8 button" you're referring to. If you mean the menu/submenus stuff, that will come eventually for XAseco too, Fufi already started that project but didn't have enough time yet to work it up to a releasable plugin.
WipeOutSurfer wrote:I not understand about music server plugin.... I post in my host site, 700Mb ogg music files.... its function and thanks a lot, but.... tm server send this music to player? or client/player get is direct in host?
music server use server bandwitch or, host bandwitch (where I hospedated it)???
The host bandwidth is used, because the dedicated server directs the music files from the host directly to the clients via the P2P system.

WipeOutSurfer
tricycle manager
tricycle manager
Owned TM-games: TMNF/TMUF/TMU

Post by WipeOutSurfer » 31 Jul 2008 21:37

Xymph wrote:Take it easy
ufa ^^ :sweet: :1

--> ok, I try make new plugin.... I understand for about new realeases....
---> oliverde8 make buttons for aseco, .... I realy happy if you or fufiwidget make it too ^^ for xaseco ^^...
----> tanks all explanations...
Xymph wrote:The host bandwidth is used, because the dedicated server directs the music files from the host directly to the clients via the P2P system.
ok.... but all songs in host, dedicated server get it, download all songs too for cache.... :grmblz:

Alaka
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by Alaka » 02 Aug 2008 18:41

cow wrote:/admin players restarts xaseco for me.. on linux
used to work.
not a huge deal
nice easy way to reload xaseco i guess :P
I have the same problem, only here it just crashes, doesn't restart.
Xymph wrote:
cow wrote:/admin players restarts xaseco for me.. on linux
used to work.
not a huge deal
Uhm, yes it is, that's not supposed to happen. Please provide the final error messages from aseco.log so I can look into it.
I can follow some instructions ;) Here:

[08/02,20:39:47] player alaka used chat command "/admin players"

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 20971520 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /some/directory/xaseco/plugins/chat.admin.php on line 1402
In case it's relevant:

[XAseco] PHP Version is 5.2.0-8+etch9~bpo31+1 on Linux
Acer Aspire 5684WLMi
Intel Core 2 Duo T5600 1.83GHz
nVidia GeForce Go 7600 128MB - Forceware Version 167.58
2GB Ram
Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2