[(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (v0.80b)

Discuss everything about Xymph's Aseco flavoured server control scripts for TM Forever / classic TMN and for TM² Canyon.

Moderators: Xymph, TM-Patrol

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 26 May 2008 16:47

untraceablesmurf wrote:great addon, just what people have been asking for thanks
only have 1 minor problem so far, the karma widget overlaps the warm-up text on team rounds but its not a big problem
edit - also the live and local records fall of the edge of the screen in time attack but i just worked out how to fix it :D

thanks
untraceablesmurf
I put the record widgets there intentionally to adept the original design of SATO, you can of course customize the positions and widths in the config XML as well as the postition of the karma widget, which I put there because most people don't use warmup ;-)
inactive, sorry

untraceablesmurf
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Posts: 21
Joined: 22 Dec 2006 22:00
Owned TM-games: tmn, tmu, tmuf
Location: uk
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by untraceablesmurf » 26 May 2008 17:41

f*ckfish wrote:I put the record widgets there intentionally to adept the original design of SATO, you can of course customize the positions and widths in the config XML as well as the postition of the karma widget, which I put there because most people don't use warmup ;-)
i only mentioned it as about 1/3rd of it was off screen and couldn't read names properly but i love the widgets especially the tmx 1 although i didn't need "oliverde8's TMX-Info plugin" as it seems to be included with xaseco 0.99b :thumbsup:
p.s. i only use warmup in our match server :wink:

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5685
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Xymph » 26 May 2008 17:57

untraceablesmurf wrote:but i love the widgets especially the tmx 1 although i didn't need "oliverde8's TMX-Info plugin" as it seems to be included with xaseco 0.99b :thumbsup:
Yes, TMX info has been included since v0.93 actually. :)
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
Knutselmaaster
swift roadking
swift roadking
Posts: 692
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 01:40
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMNF/TMU
Manialink(s): intr
Location: Between DisneyLand and Paris
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Knutselmaaster » 26 May 2008 20:38

After i updated to 0.61 my Xaseco crashes and i get this error:
Image

I changed nothing in Xaseco, neither in fufi. (yet)

EDIT
Nevermind, i updated Xaseco from .99 to .99b and the problem has gone....

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5685
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Xymph » 26 May 2008 20:48

Knutselmaaster wrote:Nevermind, i updated Xaseco from .99 to .99b and the problem has gone....
Yes, v0.99b is required for the v0.61 release of the widgets, perhaps that should be mentioned in the first post.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

User avatar
Knutselmaaster
swift roadking
swift roadking
Posts: 692
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 01:40
Owned TM-games: TMO/TMN/TMNF/TMU
Manialink(s): intr
Location: Between DisneyLand and Paris
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Knutselmaaster » 26 May 2008 21:04

Could be helpful for some people, yes...
Not me, i don't read, i just try, and read afterwards if it doesn't work.
Or i post stupid questions even before reading. :lol:
Sorry about that. :oops:

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 26 May 2008 21:39

done =)
inactive, sorry

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 26 May 2008 22:43

untraceablesmurf wrote:
f*ckfish wrote:I put the record widgets there intentionally to adept the original design of SATO, you can of course customize the positions and widths in the config XML as well as the postition of the karma widget, which I put there because most people don't use warmup ;-)
i only mentioned it as about 1/3rd of it was off screen and couldn't read names properly but i love the widgets especially the tmx 1 although i didn't need "oliverde8's TMX-Info plugin" as it seems to be included with xaseco 0.99b :thumbsup:
p.s. i only use warmup in our match server :wink:
That was actually the result of me being lazy^^ I wanted the widgets to look good everywhere on the screen so I centered the titlebar above them. On the other hand I wanted the layout to look just "fitting" so I chose the width of the record widgets in a way that their titlebars are positioned in the x axis exactly according to the karma widget. That means I had to give them a width much wider than the karma widgets so that their title bars were in the desired position. This resulted in nickname labels that would overflow the right borders.
Long story short, I fixed that and in the next release the nicknames won't overflow the right border anymore. To the guys who are interested in my solution: there will be an optional additional field in the config XML which can be defined for every gamemode and every widget that has a title bar. This field is called 'titleoffsetx' and determines an offset which is added to the x position of the title bar.
So what I could do with that offset is the following: I reduced the width of the record widgets and therefore the nickname labels became smaller and ended before the right screen border was reached. Now the title bars were too much on the left side, so I defined an offset to push them back to the position where they were before =)
inactive, sorry

LaBBe-
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 61
Joined: 26 Oct 2007 22:18
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Location: Naantali, Finland
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by LaBBe- » 30 May 2008 13:40

is it possible to turn the titlebar fullu off in locar records widget like in karma widget? i put the records in the same place as fast has them, but the titlebar is stillon the round result panel
Image

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 01 Jun 2008 21:01

Okay, I'm gonna put it in the next version =)
inactive, sorry

CRMax
sunday driver
sunday driver
Posts: 55
Joined: 27 Jan 2008 20:04
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMUF

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by CRMax » 02 Jun 2008 18:43

Does v0.60 on XAseco v0.66b?
Sorry for my bad English :D
Clanleader of the world famous 【ฯЯ】 clan!
Visit us at: http://intense.racing.free.fr/!

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 02 Jun 2008 19:07

There is no XASECO 0.66b.
inactive, sorry

User avatar
soehest
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 161
Joined: 07 Jun 2007 13:52
Owned TM-games: TMU
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by soehest » 04 Jun 2008 14:40

This widget pack is very nice, and really does makes driving much more fun and adds a better look. One thing i am missing though is the PB time if you are not a good driver and does not end up with a ranked record. Possible to include this as well? :-)

Regards

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 5685
Joined: 19 Aug 2007 12:58
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²
Contact:

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Xymph » 04 Jun 2008 15:27

soehest wrote:This widget pack is very nice, and really does makes driving much more fun and adds a better look. One thing i am missing though is the PB time if you are not a good driver and does not end up with a ranked record. Possible to include this as well? :-)
XAseco v1.00 will include its own customizable records panel that displays your PB and the local, Dedimania and TMX #1 records.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

Yorkshire
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Posts: 192
Joined: 21 May 2008 08:39
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Re: [(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Yorkshire » 05 Jun 2008 04:10

Xymph wrote:XAseco v1.00 will include its own customizable records panel that displays your PB and the local, Dedimania and TMX #1 records.
Nice, but I thought dedimania and tmx records were the same thing (tmx gets data from dedimania)?

Regards,

Nick.

Post Reply