Hello Realh !
I discovered your plugin on a server (Where I typed "/plugins"
) and I loved it. So I downloaded the last version (1.3.3), and have some questions.
- I used "plugin.autotime.php" to set time of the next map depending on its author time. I commented it to use you author time mode, is it what to do, or both can work together ? How ?
- It looks to work, but the original Timer still displays under your one. How to remove, or hide it please ?
- When I press Tab key at start of a map, I always see 07:00 minutes. While yours start for example to 06:00, depending on author time. How can I fix it ?
- If I type /timeleft pause, then your timer disappeared, and Nadeo original one then display better. The problem is that when it comes to 0, the map changes
- The vote time is 20 seconds, is it possible to make it shorter ?
- IMHO you shoud add in the installation guide to add the line <plugin>plugin.flexitime.php</plugin> in the plugins.xml, I forgot it because not in the guide. Could be helpful for newbies.
Where to add it ? At the end ?
- If that works like that, ok, but I don't undestand why variables are twice declared : once in the xml, and once in the php.
E.g. in .xml :
and in .php :
private $ADMIN_LEVEL = 1;
Hmm, maybe better to have same values in both files ?
Thanks a lot for that plugin, to you and all people that helped you to fix it.
: Is it possible to update that page http://plugins.xaseco.org/browse.php
to have the freshest link ? I began with first version, and I were about to cry