[Fast3] Glider's Plugin Pack v1.82d (Fast 3.2.2c+)

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMF, TMU, TMS, TMI?

Re: Glider's Plugin Pack v1.2 (FAST 3.2.0v)

Post by AstroGlider » 25 May 2008 16:31

xis101 wrote:Ok, I see ;)

Though could you please include an "force endround" button" to the ez-bar. Would be very useful for me in rounds mode. Thanks
Yes, I can certainly do that. I'm a TA player myself, so I never thought about such a feature :mrgreen:
Is this something that both subadmins and full admins should be able to do, or just full admins?

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Assembler Maniac » 25 May 2008 17:02

PHP can handle a '/' and turn it into a '\' for paths, but it can't do it the other way around. This means that it's possible to have everything writtin in Linux style for local files.

The only problem with this is that the TMF server MUST have them correct to match the OS it's running on.

In Aseco 2.x I ended up getting the track dir, then grabbing the last character from it. This will always be the right separator for the OS that the server is running on.

AstroGlider wrote:
utal wrote:heys again :roll:

just to say that in linux the plugin is creating 2 files

fastlog\gbMsg.txt
fastlog\saVips.txt

instead of fastlog/

ty!
Forward slash vs. backward slash.. makes no difference in windows, so I assumed it was the same in linux. Just in case I'm wrong, I changed it for the next version :?

By the way, I am now accepting volunteers for French translation, and whichever other language is supported/requested :)

xis101
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): gn

Post by xis101 » 25 May 2008 19:39

AstroGlider wrote: Yes, I can certainly do that. I'm a TA player myself, so I never thought about such a feature :mrgreen:
Is this something that both subadmins and full admins should be able to do, or just full admins?
Thanks for considering my request :)

both admin levels would be nice, but I would be satisfied with only full admins, too ;)

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Re: Glider's Plugin Pack v1.3 (FAST 3.2.0x)

Post by AstroGlider » 26 May 2008 20:49

GPP version 1.3 is uploaded. Please see first post for link and changes.

Thanks to Viok Tof for French translation. :thumbsup:

Glider :pil

LeTo
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Post by LeTo » 26 May 2008 21:33

yeah nice work again... Thx a lot for translation :D
Sorry for my english :D

HexenMeister
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by HexenMeister » 27 May 2008 12:12

Very Nice Work Astro.

Is it possible to make pay for jukebox maps ? When i wish a track then i must pay example 10 Coppers or so ?

sorry for bad english

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 27 May 2008 16:25

HexenMeister wrote:Very Nice Work Astro.

Is it possible to make pay for jukebox maps ? When i wish a track then i must pay example 10 Coppers or so ?

sorry for bad english

I could add copper payments for map wishes, but personally I feel it should be free. There are already restrictions in place (waiting time and map history) to prevent excessive wishing, so I guess at the moment it is somewhat an 'honor-system' where players can donate to the server if they are able to, and if they enjoy the server/features available. I don't want to make it difficult for players with little or no coppers to wish maps, and that's what such a feature would do. Besides, the extra layer of complexity would in my opinion not be worth the added functionality.
That said, hypothetically speaking, the amount of coppers could be adjusted via the settings menu, including free/no charge, so if enough people request this feature I might reconsider my position.

xis101
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by xis101 » 27 May 2008 21:44

I have a few questions.

1. Is there a file (like the fast.php file for the hud menu) where I can edit the default settings of the EZ-menu?
2. What settings are saved when I use "save settings". For example, when I disable the "next track window", save the settings, leave the server and join again, the "next track window" is there again. If it´s not saved I would like to ask question #1 again ;)

utal
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMO, TMS

Post by utal » 27 May 2008 22:22

i have the same issue with Next Track. the next track box disappear on current track, but is appear again on next track, this in TA. In Rounds, the Next Track box is shown on every round :(

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 28 May 2008 00:08

xis101 wrote:I have a few questions.

1. Is there a file (like the fast.php file for the hud menu) where I can edit the default settings of the EZ-menu?
2. What settings are saved when I use "save settings". For example, when I disable the "next track window", save the settings, leave the server and join again, the "next track window" is there again. If it´s not saved I would like to ask question #1 again ;)
The items listed in the "Settings" tab of the menu are saved, and the message of the day is also saved. Saving the state of the Next map window for all players I think would be overkill. How often do you leave and rejoin? :P By the way, you can also close it by clicking on the "Next map:..." text. I just realized that it doesn't stay off, but I'll figure out why and fix it so that it'll stay off until you rejoin the server.

xis101
happy cruiser
happy cruiser

Post by xis101 » 28 May 2008 07:09

I don´t mean to save the state of a window for each player individually. :) I want to set the default values of the state of every window for all players, like the default values of the Hud menu. (take a look in the fast.php. just like that :wink: ).

I can give you an example/reason for my request:

With FAST you can enable the extended map info, where you get next map und author time, so I want to set the default value of "next map" of the EZ-Menu to "off" for all players, so they don´t see two windows with the same information.

I hope you understand. Sorry for my bad english.

EDIT: Maybe it´s to much work to recode the plugins, so I would be already glad if you could tell me the location in the existing code. thanks
Last edited by xis101 on 28 May 2008 08:18, edited 1 time in total.

Generator
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMNF - TMUF
Manialink(s): Generator

Post by Generator » 28 May 2008 07:56

Im liking GPP v1.3 lots, Great work Astro! :thumbsup:

Just one small problem tho,
On the EZ-Bar, the 'previous' button dont seem to work for sub-admins, Only works for full admin. :?

Edit: P.S. '/adm prev' dont work for em either!

Thanx alot again!
Customize your virtual world to the max! >> http://www.virtualcustoms.net
3D Models, 2D skins & horns on my Manialink >> Generatorcolor>

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator

Post by AstroGlider » 28 May 2008 20:55

xis101 wrote:I don´t mean to save the state of a window for each player individually. :) I want to set the default values of the state of every window for all players, like the default values of the Hud menu. (take a look in the fast.php. just like that :wink: ).

I can give you an example/reason for my request:

With FAST you can enable the extended map info, where you get next map und author time, so I want to set the default value of "next map" of the EZ-Menu to "off" for all players, so they don´t see two windows with the same information.
Ok, that makes more sense :lol: and I agree that the nextmap window is redundant now that Slig modded the hud. I'll add a tab to the Settings menu to control its behavior. (1) Always on, (2) always off, and (3) only on when the custom HUD is off.

Generator wrote:Just one small problem tho, On the EZ-Bar, the 'previous' button dont seem to work for sub-admins, Only works for full admin.

Edit: P.S. '/adm prev' dont work for em either!
I am aware that the prev button only works for full admins. The seemingly simple task of going to the previous map is actually quite complex and involves rebuilding the entire playlist, which is what the /adm prev does. If you want your admins to have this ability, you have to make them full admins. The subadmins can still wish the previous track though, as they are not restricted by the maphistory ;) For the next version, I will either add an explanatory text or remove it from the EZ-Bar for subadmins to avoid the confusion.

-Glider

illdan
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by illdan » 31 May 2008 08:24

I have an idea for ur Next realese.. if u can add music server option like in aseco or xaseco i dont remeber that will be cool..

LeTo
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: TMU, TMN

Post by LeTo » 01 Jun 2008 01:22

Hi Glider,

Can we put function add a map with /tmx for all players (no admin) plz?
Sorry for my english :D