TMX plugin

Discover FAST, a records keeping server control script with a public records system called Dedimania, which will show records from the server on tm-exchange.com

Moderators: Slig, TM-Patrol

rat_in_car
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMU

TMX plugin

Post by rat_in_car » 10 Nov 2008 21:02

Hi!

Is any way to change TMX plugin to download maps from different location than tm-exchange (my own server)? I was trying to change that but what I see is that plugin still trying to read tm-exchange resources, even if I change every part of php code that contains tm-exchange.

Maybe someone may help me with that (new simply plugin maybe?)? The only I really want is to download specific map from my own server (only admin control) and add this file to playlist. No GUI needed, only one command for download and one for delete.

AstroGlider
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMF, TMU, TMS, TMI?

Re: TMX plugin

Post by AstroGlider » 01 Mar 2009 09:31

rat_in_car wrote:Hi!

Is any way to change TMX plugin to download maps from different location than tm-exchange (my own server)? I was trying to change that but what I see is that plugin still trying to read tm-exchange resources, even if I change every part of php code that contains tm-exchange.

Maybe someone may help me with that (new simply plugin maybe?)? The only I really want is to download specific map from my own server (only admin control) and add this file to playlist. No GUI needed, only one command for download and one for delete.
Not sure where you want to download the maps from, but you can copy them to your server's GameData\Tracks folder, then do a

Code: Select all

/custom InsertChallenge SomeMap.Challenge.Gbx
to add the map, and a

Code: Select all

/custom RemoveChallenge SomeMap.Challenge.Gbx
to remove it.

If that's not what you mean, then plz clarify :wink:

rad
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMO, TMS, TMNF

Re: TMX plugin

Post by rad » 19 May 2017 18:14

Hello,

I don't wanna spam with a new thread so I'll post in this one.
I'm currently running dedicated server in TMUF with Fast 3.2.2y and GPP Plugin Pack.
The TMXplugin works fine for maps added via /tmx command - it then shows all the info about the track (via /tmxinfo command for example).
For tracks added manually however, it doesn't show any information from tmx trackpage. It doesn't show the record holder and best tmx time at the begining of the race, nor when using the /tmxinfo command.

Is there any workaround or would I need to add every map from tmx via commands to see the infos?