Attn: Nocturne & W1lla (and anyone else interested in testing v2.2.2)
Downloads are as follows:ASECO TMF 2.2.2DediMania for ASECO v2.2.2FuFi Widgets for ASECO v2.2.2
ASECO/RASP Changes include:
- config.xml - adminunlocked setting, true means the admin commands are unlocked by default
- Aseco->isAnyAdmin function - reports true if player is any type of admin
- AdminGroups - named groups for use wherever
- TMFServer test - will give warning & forum post link if server is older than current version (2009-05-25)
- addAuthItem - plugins can now add auth items that they use, this will add them to the auth item list in admingroups.xml (see bottom of plugin.rasp_players.php for how this works)
- Rasp Players plugin - will only list clickable items when player has rights to those functions
- BeginChallenge/EndChallenge callbacks added along with appropriate events
- BeginRace/EndRace callbacks now do onBeginRace/onEndRace events
- /admin endwarmup command added - see rasp.xml for new messsages
- new basic function isTrue to compare settings against 1, '1', or 'true' (no matter what case it's in), returns true/false boolean
- admins with PASSCANCELVOTE authitem now have 2 additional buttons when a vote comes up, Pass and Cancel
- Rasp - Rec/Pb info moved to lower right, just above the speed indicator
- Admin level of 'AnyAdmin' can be assigned to an admin chat command. Any admin level will be allowed to use that command (it's like doing isAnyAdmin within a function)
Dedimania and FuFi plugins have been adjusted to use the onNewChallenge/onEndChallenge events, I've also set them so the onMainLoop event handlers only process once per second. It should help minimize CPU usage if they're not getting called constantly.
Dedimania has also been adjusted to use getPlugin function once, and as few re-assignments as possible (using $this-> over $var = $this->, then use var later)
I'm hoping everything works ok.
If anyone has suggestions/bugs, let me know.