[ASECO2.x] Plugin | VoteScript v.7

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, Assembler Maniac, f*ckfish, TM-Patrol

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

[ASECO2.x] Plugin | VoteScript v.7

Post by nocturne » 10 Nov 2008 16:38

VoteScript v.7.....-=[ Zip File ]=-......Level: Intermediate
A bit of a simple votescript, providing:
  • /skipvote, limited by required finishes and round beginning timelimit
  • /laddervote, to restart immediately when needed; limited by round beginning timelimit
  • /admin poll 'message', allows an admin to run a poll; granted with 'ADMIN_POLL' authitem

Installation: To fix the bug that keeps aseco callvotes from working, you must edit line ~2044 of aseco.php...
From this:

Code: Select all

$this->_vote_text = htmlentities($player->nickname) . ' $zasks: ' . trim($vote_text) . '? ';
To this:

$this->_vote_text = htmlspecialchars($player->nickname) . ' $zasks: ' . trim($vote_text) . '? ';
And then setup the desired config variables at the top of the plugin in the loadSettings function..

$this->disable_normal_CallVotes = true;      // Disable TM CallVotes
		$this->default_timeout          = 45000;     // Set to your default vote timeout, which will be restored upon aseco crash

//#######  SkipVote Settings  #######
		$this->skipvote_required_finishes = 2;       // Required finishes a player needs to initate a SkipVote
		$this->skipvote_timelimit         = 45;      // SkipVotes must be ran within xx seconds of round beginning
		$this->skipvote_length            = 45;      // Length of the SkipVote
		$this->skipvote_voteratio         = .60;     // Voteratio of SkipVote
		$this->messages['REQUIRED_FINISHES'] = '{#error}You must complete this track {1} time{2} before being able to run a skip vote...';
		$this->messages['SKIP_TIMELIMIT'] = '{#error}You must begin a skip vote in the first {1} seconds of a round...';
		$this->messages['SKIP_VOTE'] = 'Skip current track';
		$this->messages['SKIP_PASS'] = '$eeeSkip Vote Passed!  $ccc$iMoving on to the next track...';
		$this->messages['SKIP_FAIL'] = '$eeeSkip Vote Failed!';

//#######  LadderVote Settings  #######   
		$this->laddervote_timelimit  = 45;      // LadderVotes must be ran within xx seconds of round beginning
		$this->laddervote_length     = 30;       // Length of the LadderVote
		$this->laddervote_voteratio  = .30;      // Voteratio of the LadderVote
		$this->messages['LADDER_TIMELIMIT'] = '{#error}You must begin a ladder vote in the first {1} seconds of a round...';
		$this->messages['LADDER_VOTE'] = 'Restart immediately for ladder';
		$this->messages['LADDER_PASS'] = '$eeeLadder Vote Passed!  $ccc$iRestarting immediately...';
		$this->messages['LADDER_FAIL'] = '$eeeSLadder Vote Failed!';

//#######  Admin Poll Settings  #######  Lets an an admin run a poll with /admin poll 'question' (granted via ADMIN_POLL authitem)
		$this->poll_length     = 60;       // Length of Poll
		$this->poll_voteratio  = .50;      // Voteratio of Poll
		$this->messages['POLL_PASS'] = '$eeePoll Passed!  $cccPlayers agree: $i$aaa{1}?';
		$this->messages['POLL_FAIL'] = '$eeePoll Failed!  $cccPlayers disagree: $i$aaa{1}?';

fordry
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMN

Re: [ASECO2.x] Plugin | VoteScript v.7

Post by fordry » 11 Nov 2008 04:07

ooh, gonna have to play with this a little bit.

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Post by Jackel » 22 Nov 2008 02:36

sweet, now I know I been working too much, first time I seen this post. 11 days later. :oops:
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 29 Nov 2008 05:24

Btw... is the ladder vote even necessary? I can't recall the ladder connections ever being a problem in tmf...

Made a few tweaks, and I'll probably post an update pretty soon. Anything else to cram in? I considered about an endround vote, but that just seems redundant if you run a timer...

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Post by Jackel » 29 Nov 2008 09:00

only two I wanted was /replaymap and /skipvote, the poll was a nice option, and I have seen ladder issues in TMF, but they have been very rare. so I guess it's good too have it just in case. overall the plugin works well. :thumbsup:

Edit: only place I'd see an end round vote being useful would be a rounds server using the old rules with no timer.
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

shoei
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: tmuf

Post by shoei » 05 Feb 2011 18:38

hello I am interested in your script, but the link is dead.
could you update

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 12 Feb 2011 18:30

Ah, sry... Forgot that the old site went down. Get's even more confusing as an imposter decided to pick up our old url.. xD

I'll be posting my current version soon with an updated link, but in the meantime make sure you are in fact using Aseco. Xaseco use's the old pre-v1 plugin format, so Aseco v2.x plugins will not work on it.
Chief Janitorial Supervisor of the Let'sRock! TM community : www.LetsRock-TM.com