ASECO/RASP TMF 2.1.6 [08-6-4]

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, Assembler Maniac, f*ckfish, TM-Patrol

Heaven2k4
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMNF

Re: ASECO/RASP TMF 2.1.6 [08-6-4]

Post by Heaven2k4 » 12 Jul 2008 02:14

lvlao wrote:
<mysql_database>localdb</mysql_database>

is this correct?

Usually the Aseco DB name is aseco121 and not localdb. You have to put in the name of the aseco database you have created on your mysql.
Mysql must be up and running, and you must have configured a user (login, password, host) with admin capability on the aseco121 db. Also you have to run the *.sql script that configure the aseco121 db.
so i had to name the db aseco121?
because in the setup the guide said i could name it anything i wanted.

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMU,&TMS

Post by Jackel » 12 Jul 2008 03:07

that's correct. in the old days we had too set-up the MySQL dbases manually, which then we could name the dbases whatever we want. but with the creation of Aseco 1.2.x the dbases are created automatically by Aseco and will use the name aseco121. if you want a different name youe will either need too edit the database name from either the MySQL CMD prompt, or use phpmyadmin, or edit the Aseco.sql where it says CREATE Databse 'aseco121' and use database 'aseco121' to whatever you want.
Founder and Admin of Cobra Gaming Systems.

Heaven2k4
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Heaven2k4 » 12 Jul 2008 21:00

Jackel wrote:that's correct. in the old days we had too set-up the MySQL dbases manually, which then we could name the dbases whatever we want. but with the creation of Aseco 1.2.x the dbases are created automatically by Aseco and will use the name aseco121. if you want a different name youe will either need too edit the database name from either the MySQL CMD prompt, or use phpmyadmin, or edit the Aseco.sql where it says CREATE Databse 'aseco121' and use database 'aseco121' to whatever you want.
I've changed my DB to asceo121 but it seem that i still get the error on line 58. I do not know if my PHP has MySql or MySqli enabled because i get the error for MySqli too as well as MySql.

Is there a way I can just rip someone's working php.ini file and use it so it works?

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Jackel » 13 Jul 2008 12:28

Heaven2k4 wrote:
Jackel wrote:that's correct. in the old days we had too set-up the MySQL dbases manually, which then we could name the dbases whatever we want. but with the creation of Aseco 1.2.x the dbases are created automatically by Aseco and will use the name aseco121. if you want a different name youe will either need too edit the database name from either the MySQL CMD prompt, or use phpmyadmin, or edit the Aseco.sql where it says CREATE Databse 'aseco121' and use database 'aseco121' to whatever you want.
I've changed my DB to asceo121 but it seem that i still get the error on line 58. I do not know if my PHP has MySql or MySqli enabled because i get the error for MySqli too as well as MySql.

Is there a way I can just rip someone's working php.ini file and use it so it works?
ok, next things, are you on Windows or Linux?? if on Windows go into control panal>adminstrative tools>services. and check too see if MySQL is running as a service, if it's not start it.
and for your php are you using Xampp or did you install php and MySQl or another database system seperatly?
and as for your php.ini only thing you need to change in it is in the extensions part of php.ini find the extension that has to do with MySql. (extension=php_mysql.dll) and make sure the semi-colon is not in front of it. and last but not least, make sure directory too the extensions folder is correct. for php5 that folder is called ext. in the root folder of php. and the line you want too edit looks like this ( Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "C:\xampp\php\ext\") and it's in the section of php.ini called pathas and directories, it's a few sections above the extensions.

Heaven2k4
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Heaven2k4 » 14 Jul 2008 00:53

Jackel wrote: ok, next things, are you on Windows or Linux?? if on Windows go into control panal>adminstrative tools>services. and check too see if MySQL is running as a service, if it's not start it.
and for your php are you using Xampp or did you install php and MySQl or another database system seperatly?
and as for your php.ini only thing you need to change in it is in the extensions part of php.ini find the extension that has to do with MySql. (extension=php_mysql.dll) and make sure the semi-colon is not in front of it. and last but not least, make sure directory too the extensions folder is correct. for php5 that folder is called ext. in the root folder of php. and the line you want too edit looks like this ( Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "C:\xampp\php\ext\") and it's in the section of php.ini called pathas and directories, it's a few sections above the extensions.
I'm running on Windows XP, I've checked and MySql5 server database is running, but I have installed PHP and MySql separately and do not use Xampp.

Jackel
speedy pilot
speedy pilot

Post by Jackel » 15 Jul 2008 00:42

Heaven2k4 wrote:
Jackel wrote: ok, next things, are you on Windows or Linux?? if on Windows go into control panal>adminstrative tools>services. and check too see if MySQL is running as a service, if it's not start it.
I'm running on Windows XP, I've checked and MySql5 server database is running, but I have installed PHP and MySql separately and do not use Xampp.
ok then go into your php folder and look for your php.ini file and edit those things I mentioned above, if you don't see a php.ini file but php.ini-dist or a php.ini-recommended then just rename one of those too php.ini and make the edits above. for the extension directory it will still be C:\php\ext basically unless you have php installed somewhere else, then the directory will be the full file path too ext.

Heaven2k4
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Heaven2k4 » 15 Jul 2008 11:46

Jackel wrote:
Heaven2k4 wrote:
ok then go into your php folder and look for your php.ini file and edit those things I mentioned above, if you don't see a php.ini file but php.ini-dist or a php.ini-recommended then just rename one of those too php.ini and make the edits above. for the extension directory it will still be C:\php\ext basically unless you have php installed somewhere else, then the directory will be the full file path too ext.
i checked my ext directory in the mysql folder, and there is no php_mysql.dll in there.

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Assembler Maniac » 15 Jul 2008 12:36

Heaven2k4 wrote:i checked my ext directory in the mysql folder, and there is no php_mysql.dll in there.
php_mysql.dll and php_mysqli.dll should exist in c:\php\ext.

What are the paths for php and myslq?
Does my.cnf exist in the mysql folder?
Does php.ini exist in the php folder?
If you run mysql (interactive query program), can you attach to the database and do a "show tables;"? (mysql -u root -p)

Heaven2k4
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by Heaven2k4 » 15 Jul 2008 16:54

Assembler Maniac wrote:
Heaven2k4 wrote:i checked my ext directory in the mysql folder, and there is no php_mysql.dll in there.
php_mysql.dll and php_mysqli.dll should exist in c:\php\ext.

What are the paths for php and myslq?
Does my.cnf exist in the mysql folder?
Does php.ini exist in the php folder?
If you run mysql (interactive query program), can you attach to the database and do a "show tables;"? (mysql -u root -p)
Okay. php_mysql.dll and php_mysql.dll do not exist in C:\Program Files\PHP\ext

my.cnf(if you mean the configuration file) exists in the MySql folder and php.ini also exists in the php folder.

I do not understand what you are trying to get me to do here at your last step

Edit:Problem solved! Thanks for all the assistance that you have given me!

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 27 Jul 2008 19:29

Code: Select all

function replayCallvote($command)
		{
		$player = $command['author'];

// check if track already in jukebox
		if (array_key_exists($uid, $this->jukebox))                             // find by uid in jukebox
			{
			$message = $this->Aseco->formatColors($this->messages['TRACKINJB']);
			$this->Aseco->client->query('ChatSendServerMessageToLogin', $message, $admin->login);
			return;
			}
Mistype in line 2060 of the jukebox plugin? ('$admin->login' to '$player->login')

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Assembler Maniac » 27 Jul 2008 20:44

Thanks Noc. Fixed in base code so it'll be avail for next release (whenever that may be).
nocturne wrote:

function replayCallvote($command)
		{
		$player = $command['author'];

// check if track already in jukebox
		if (array_key_exists($uid, $this->jukebox))                             // find by uid in jukebox
			{
			$message = $this->Aseco->formatColors($this->messages['TRACKINJB']);
			$this->Aseco->client->query('ChatSendServerMessageToLogin', $message, $admin->login);
			return;
			}
Mistype in line 2060 of the jukebox plugin? ('$admin->login' to '$player->login')

Cherimoya
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: TMN:F TMU:F

Post by Cherimoya » 22 Aug 2008 23:52

We found out that the nofinish command does not show the right tracklist. This is because of a wrong query in rasp.jukebox on line 1328.
The list with the current query is a tracklist that shows the tracks where a player doesn't have a ranked record yet.

Old query

$sql = 'select uid from challenges where id not in (select distinct challengeID from records,players
			where records.playerID=players.id AND
			players.login=' . quotedString($player->login) . ' AND game=' . quotedString($this->Aseco->server->getGame()) .
			') order by `name`';
New query

$sql = 'select uid from challenges where id not in (select distinct trackID from rs_times,players
			where rs_times.playerID=players.id AND
			players.login=' . quotedString($player->login) . ' AND game=' . quotedString($this->Aseco->server->getGame()) .
			') order by `name`';

I added a new function NoTop50 with this old query (assuming that 50 recs in rasp.xml is the default :wink: ). Perhaps a nice new function for Aseco 2.2.x

Top 50 function

function getChallengesNoTop50(&$player) {
		$newlist = array();
		$done = false;
		$i = 0;
		$sql = 'select uid from challenges where id not in (select distinct challengeID from records,players
			where records.playerID=players.id AND
			') order by `name`';
		$header = "<line>
		<cell width='0.94'><text halign='center'>- Server Tracks no Top 50 -</text></cell></line>
		<line height='.04'>
		<cell width='0.06' bgcolor='888E'><text halign='right'>Id</text></cell>
		<cell width='0.41' bgcolor='888E'><text>  Name</text></cell>
		<cell width='0.12' bgcolor='888E'><text>  Env</text></cell>
		<cell width='0.31' bgcolor='888E'><text>Author</text></cell></line>";

$detail = "<line height='0.04'>
		<cell width='0.06'><text action='{name:jbtrack,param:{TRACKNUM}}' halign='right'>{TRACKID}</text></cell>
		<cell width='0.41'><text action='{name:jbtrack,param:{TRACKNUM}}'>  {TRACKNAME}</text></cell>
		<cell width='0.12'><text>{TRACKENV}</text></cell>
		<cell width='0.31'><text>{TRACKAUTHOR}</text></cell></line>\r\n";

$footer = "<line height='0.02'><cell width='0.94'></cell></line><line height='0.05'><cell bgcolor='FFF5' width='0.94'><text halign='center'>Click on track name to add to JukeBox</text></cell></line><line height='0.02'><cell width='0.94'></cell></line>";

$result = mysql_query($sql);

if ( mysql_num_rows($result) == 0 )
			{
			mysql_free_result($result);
			return;
			}

while (!$done)
			{
			$this->Aseco->client->query('GetChallengeList', 300, $i);
			$tlist = array();
			$response = $this->Aseco->client->getResponse();
			if (sizeof($response) > 0)
				{
				if ( isset($response['faultString'] ) )
					{
					$done = true;
					$this->Aseco->client->error->code = 0;
					$this->Aseco->client->error->message = '';
					break;
					}
				foreach ($response as $trow)
					{
					$newlist[$trow['UId']] = $trow;
					}
				if ( sizeof($response) < 300 )
					{
					$done = true;
					break;
					}
				else
					{
					$i = $i + 300;
					}
				}
			else
				{
				$done = true;
				break;
				}
			}

$player->data['tracklist'] = array();
		$content = array();

$s = '';
		$tid = 1;
		$ctr = 0;
		$msgs = 0;
		while($dbrow = mysql_fetch_array($result))
			{
			if ( array_key_exists($dbrow[0], $newlist) )		// does the uid exist in the current server track list?
				{
				$row = $newlist[$dbrow[0]];		// indexed by uid
				$trkarr = array();
				$stgout = $detail;
				$trackname = stripFormatting($row['Name']);
				$trackenv = $row['Environnement'];
				$stgout = str_replace('{TRACKNUM}', $tid, $stgout);
				$stgout = str_replace('{TRACKID}', $tid . '. ', $stgout);
				$stgout = str_replace('{TRACKNAME}', htmlspecialchars($trackname) . '  ', $stgout);
				$stgout = str_replace('{TRACKAUTHOR}', htmlspecialchars($row['Author']), $stgout);
				$stgout = str_replace('{TRACKENV}', $trackenv, $stgout);
				$s .= $stgout;
				$tid++;
				$ctr++;
				if ( $ctr == 20 )
					{
					$ctr = 0;
					$msgs++;
					$s = $header . $s . $footer;
					$content[] = $s;
					$s = '';
					}
				$trkarr['name'] = $trackname;
				$trkarr['filename'] = $row['FileName'];
				$trkarr['uid'] = $row['UId'];
				$trkarr['env'] = $trackenv;
				$player->data['tracklist'][] = $trkarr;
				}
			}
		if ( $s > '' )		// add if last batch exists
			{
			$s = $header . $s . $footer;
			$content[] = $s;
			}

if ( sizeof($content)>0 )
			{
    		$window = $this->createWindowToPlayerFramework('Track List by Name', 1.05, 1.1, $player);
			$window->setContent($content);
//			$window->setWidth(1.20);
			$window->addCallback('jbtrack', 'jbtrack');
			}

mysql_free_result($result);
		}	// end getChallengesNoTop50(&$player)
added at line 968

$help .= '    - notop50, tracks you don\'t have a top 50 record' . $lf;
added at line 982

elseif ( $cmdcount == 1 && ($params[0] == "notop50") )
			{
			$this->getChallengesNoTop50($player);
			}
Beside this there is a small textual error in the nofinish window. "Track list by Karma" should be "Track list by Name"
FSR Shorties 0-60000 -> join , FSR Dinky 0-60000-> join

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 25 Aug 2008 19:14

Cherimoya wrote:We found out that the nofinish command does not show the right tracklist....
Ooo... nifty. Thanks!

hitmanuw
pedestrian
pedestrian

Post by hitmanuw » 27 Aug 2008 06:43

in need help to run aseco in linux...
how tu run aseco in linux i have acces on the server only with ssh .....thx for help

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 31 Aug 2008 22:21

hitmanuw wrote:in need help to run aseco in linux...
how tu run aseco in linux i have acces on the server only with ssh .....thx for help
Get the Putty telnet app, connect to your server ip and ssh port, login...

Then you need to know a bit about ssh commands, of which there are plenty of guides that can be found with a google search. Most important commands being CD, SH, PS, and KILL.