ASECO/RASP requests

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, Assembler Maniac, f*ckfish, TM-Patrol

J-S
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Owned TM-games: TMN,TMUF,TMO,TMS
Manialink(s): shark

Re: ASECO/RASP requests

Post by J-S » 06 Jun 2008 10:48

Can we acquired Nations (for my personnal stats) and Game (TMNF or TMUF?) to put in field of players table of DB ?

Thanks

SundayDriver
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: tmn

Post by SundayDriver » 07 Jun 2008 16:15

Can the karma go back to being how it used to be so i can list karma like "/list karma -10" becuase the /list karma -100 -60 is just weird and i dont quite understand it.

Can you add music jukebox like xaseco?

Also the ability to add ops and admins threw aseco and announce their "rank" as ops and admins when they enter the server.

Chatbot should warn then kick like old aseco..

Where is JFREU???

Use dedimania as pub record

oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 » 07 Jun 2008 16:40

SundayDriver wrote:Can the karma go back to being how it used to be so i can list karma like "/list karma -10" becuase the /list karma -100 -60 is just weird and i dont quite understand it.

Also the ability to add ops and admins threw aseco and announce their "rank" as ops and admins when they enter the server.

Where is JFREU???

I think you should look XASECO. XAASECO is the old TMN Aseco
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: all

Post by nocturne » 07 Jun 2008 17:51

I love the new callvote function, but I think it would be great it the 'popup' could contain a 'pass' and 'cancel' button available only to admins. I know it's possible... just might be a bit too 'script-intensive'.

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 07 Jun 2008 19:24

nocturne wrote:I love the new callvote function, but I think it would be great it the 'popup' could contain a 'pass' and 'cancel' button available only to admins. I know it's possible... just might be a bit too 'script-intensive'.
nvm... took a look at the function, and realized it would be a simple edit so I just hacked it up myself. If anybody is interested, they can pm me for the edit.

fordry
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMUF TMN

Post by fordry » 09 Jun 2008 02:42

oliverde8 wrote:
SundayDriver wrote:Can the karma go back to being how it used to be so i can list karma like "/list karma -10" becuase the /list karma -100 -60 is just weird and i dont quite understand it.

Where is JFREU???

I think you should look XASECO. XAASECO is the old TMN Aseco
i think he knows about xaseco since he mentioned it and i agree, why not have these features in aseco2? I know oliverde8 is working on dedimania now, but why not music and easy addition of admins? Then i wouldn't have to run both versions of aseco anymore :D.

Assembler Maniac
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Assembler Maniac » 09 Jun 2008 03:25

The music isn't that hard to code up, but I lack the time/desire to do it.

As for the easy admin adding, that's kinda in the works already, but it's taking longer to code the admin interface (for editing groups) than I want it too.
fordry wrote:i think he knows about xaseco since he mentioned it and i agree, why not have these features in aseco2? I know oliverde8 is working on dedimania now, but why not music and easy addition of admins? Then i wouldn't have to run both versions of aseco anymore :D.

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 04 Aug 2008 19:19

Would be nice to have some 'list' commands for the banlist and blacklist, for easy reference or for those without rcp4. Wouldn't have to be too spiffy -- just a simple popup and possibly the ability to use a command like '/admin unblacklist *****' (id or login). Also with the lists, you could implement a simple usage of the ignore player method...

Also... logging of the admin commands would be useful, in the cases where the commands are run by a menu.

lvlao
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMO TMN TMNF TMUF

Post by lvlao » 05 Aug 2008 13:48

Hi all
Can be possible add a vote for the jukebox?

I think it is a nice feature.... that miss.

Thanks

Getter
TrackMania Nations Forever (Free Game): Mecha:Getter
Team --> Mecha:Team (Forum)
Server TM1 Stadium --> Mecha:Base tmtp://#join=lvlao_server
Server TM2 Stadium --> Mecha:Base² maniaplanet://#join=mecha@TMStadium

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 05 Aug 2008 19:11

lvlao wrote:Can be possible add a vote for the jukebox?

That's more of something to be added to a third party plugin... On the jukebox for Let'sRockForever, ranks 250-1000 use the jukebox vote I set up... It's a total hack-n-slash code job, but perhaps if enough are interested I can make it into a community plugin (if you want to code it up yourself, just change up the JB function of the jukebox plugin to refer the juke to the aseco callvote function, and add a 'response' function to pass it into the jukebox if successful -- just be sure to preserve the cmd array, so aseco knows what track to juke and who juked it).

As long we are talking about third party suggestions... has anybody coded up an idlekick script yet? :?

lvlao
road tourist
road tourist
Owned TM-games: TMO TMN TMNF TMUF

Post by lvlao » 05 Aug 2008 22:28

nocturne wrote:
lvlao wrote:Can be possible add a vote for the jukebox?

That's more of something to be added to a third party plugin... On the jukebox for Let'sRockForever, ranks 250-1000 use the jukebox vote I set up... It's a total hack-n-slash code job, but perhaps if enough are interested I can make it into a community plugin (if you want to code it up yourself, just change up the JB function of the jukebox plugin to refer the juke to the aseco callvote function, and add a 'response' function to pass it into the jukebox if successful -- just be sure to preserve the cmd array, so aseco knows what track to juke and who juked it).

As long we are talking about third party suggestions... has anybody coded up an idlekick script yet? :?
WOW, That would be nice!
I'm not a coder, so I don't know where to start to do what you suggest me, sorry :(

If I can help in any way...

Thanks

Getter
TrackMania Nations Forever (Free Game): Mecha:Getter
Team --> Mecha:Team (Forum)
Server TM1 Stadium --> Mecha:Base tmtp://#join=lvlao_server
Server TM2 Stadium --> Mecha:Base² maniaplanet://#join=mecha@TMStadium

UNP-Gadget
cyclist
cyclist

Post by UNP-Gadget » 10 Aug 2008 23:19

Can anyone design a plugin that kick/bans people for having HIGH pings. It is so annoying when someone comes in to the server and Laggs it for everyone else and they all leave.
Thank you.

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Post by Xymph » 11 Aug 2008 08:39

UNP-Gadget wrote:Can anyone design a plugin that kick/bans people for having HIGH pings. It is so annoying when someone comes in to the server and Laggs it for everyone else and they all leave.
The GetNetworkStats method is the only way to obtain some info about players' connections to the server, but there's no ping number among that, so that plugin doesn't seem possible.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub

nocturne
solid chaser
solid chaser

Post by nocturne » 11 Aug 2008 22:23

UNP-Gadget wrote:Can anyone design a plugin that kick/bans people for having HIGH pings. It is so annoying when someone comes in to the server and Laggs it for everyone else and they all leave.
Thank you.
Lag is a moot point... after all, this isn't a first person shooter...

If a player has a slow connection, they are the only ones who suffer -- albeit, the lag only manifests itself to the player as choppy playback of the other racers. If your server 'lags', which in TMF is shown by a slew of 'invalid time' errors, perhaps you should tweak the available bandwidth in the server config, or lower your player count to something your connection can manage -- either way, it doesn't really affect normal gameplay.

More than likely... you just have your gfx settings set too high... hence the 'lag' :lol:

UNP-Gadget
cyclist
cyclist

Post by UNP-Gadget » 12 Aug 2008 15:28

nocturne wrote:
Thank you.
Lag is a moot point... after all, this isn't a first person shooter...

If a player has a slow connection, they are the only ones who suffer -- albeit, the lag only manifests itself to the player as choppy playback of the other racers. If your server 'lags', which in TMF is shown by a slew of 'invalid time' errors, perhaps you should tweak the available bandwidth in the server config, or lower your player count to something your connection can manage -- either way, it doesn't really affect normal gameplay.

More than likely... you just have your gfx settings set too high... hence the 'lag' :lol:
I beg to differ in certain circumstances. The server is run from a 100 mb up and 100 mb down dedicated box. Lagg is not apparant at all except when certain people who have an abismal connection join (Which is rare). The other day someone joined and the whole server started to Lagg. I got the ip of the player and pinged it--it came back at over 1200ms. I typed on screeen and asked them to leave but no response so I was forced to kick. In these circumstances, your sever will Lagg for all players no matter how good the server or your own connection. I would suspect that these players have trojans or malware running on thier computers to cause these issues. As I say it has only happened twice in 6 months but is still a little annoying when you have 36 players in the server and within 5 mins that drps to 3 players lol.
But thx for trying to help---Appreciated!