[(X)Aseco] Fufi Widgets (v0.80b)

This forum is dedicated to the Aseco/Rasp 2 server records and control script by Flo and Assembler Maniac. Announcements and issues can be discussed in this forum.

Moderators: Flo, f*ckfish, Assembler Maniac, TM-Patrol

Post Reply
cdrw700
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 129
Joined: 03 Dec 2006 09:15

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by cdrw700 » 01 May 2008 15:35

I'ill try the 0.52 later, i don't know on which version I am and that a new version appeared :)

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 01 May 2008 15:40

Okay then please put the plugin LAST in plugins.xml ;-) or there'll be some stuff not working, also I don't know how much of the installation stuff is still needed, since the code changes I made you do to ASECO 2.0b are most likely not necessary anymore but I'll look into it as soon as possible.
inactive, sorry

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 01 May 2008 16:09

Good news! I just checked the Aseco 2.1.0 code and I'm pretty sure the widgets still work.
Actually the best thing is you won't have to do the code changes anymore thanks to AM and Flo who integrated the events into the official release.
:gobananas: :gobananas: :gobananas: :gobananas: :gobananas: :gobananas:
inactive, sorry

Sveen
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 14
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 19:22
Owned TM-games: TMN

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Sveen » 01 May 2008 16:51

Does this work with xaseco?

User avatar
oliverde8
solid chaser
solid chaser
Posts: 1135
Joined: 07 Oct 2006 07:03
Owned TM-games: TMU
Manialink(s): oliverde8
Location: Turkey
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by oliverde8 » 01 May 2008 16:58

Sveen wrote:Does this work with xaseco?
^^No it is for Aseco2.0+

İt works perfectly on Aseco2.1 without changin Aseco.php file :thumbsup:
ImageImage
Manialink : oliverde8color>
Servers : STATS <> United | VeryShort | Made In Turkey

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 01 May 2008 16:59

Lalala...
*fishlooksatsomeformerpostsandseesthereplytothisquestion*

Erm, f*ck it... No, no yet, but I'll be working on it.

/edit: oliver was faster :thumbsup:
inactive, sorry

Sveen
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 14
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 19:22
Owned TM-games: TMN

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by Sveen » 01 May 2008 17:00

Hehe, okey, thanks guys :D

cdrw700
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 129
Joined: 03 Dec 2006 09:15

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by cdrw700 » 01 May 2008 18:15

f*ckfish, no more problem with aseco 2.1.0 and fufi 0.5.2

SirBlacky
pedestrian
pedestrian
Posts: 5
Joined: 22 Apr 2008 02:11
Owned TM-games: tmnf

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by SirBlacky » 02 May 2008 15:48

Hello
First i must say very nice Plugin, thanks.
But i have a little question: I don't use Aseco, i use the RemoteCP, and i wish i can use this plugin there.
Is it possible to get it work under remoteCP?
I hope someone can help me.

Greetings
Sir Blacky

FlyveHest
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 39
Joined: 27 Apr 2008 20:40
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by FlyveHest » 02 May 2008 20:25

Is it necessary for the plugin to register the ++/-- text commands (for karma voting)

RASP already has this, and if I check my help list, the ++ and -- are listed twice.

nouseforname
swift roadking
swift roadking
Posts: 840
Joined: 20 Apr 2008 08:58
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF, TMN
Manialink(s): therookies
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by nouseforname » 02 May 2008 20:43

hi,

i got the problem that aseco is shuting down after several registered votes. this happened 3 times. i use the plugin but deactivated local and live records.

after that i tried with karma widget deactive, since now no more error like this. i'm using version 0.52, but before it was the same thing with 0.50.
i don't know it's something with your plugin, but may you have a clue. i'm also not sure it's now ok cause not so many users vote for tracks.

thanks

got this log almost same all 3 times:

Code: Select all

[05/02,18:29:07] player 108 finished with 00:15.88 and took the 40. WR place!
[05/02,18:29:13] player 110 finished with 00:15.70 and took the 19. WR place!
[05/02,18:29:16] << player 77 joined the game [tutzi76]
Registering vote....
[LocalDB] Transferring records to local database ... Done!
[PubDb] Transferring records to server ...
|...Calculating ranks
|...Done!
[05/02,18:29:44] [LocalDb] mc_boer won for the 5. time!
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
[05/02,18:29:48] player mike1003 used chat command '/-- '
Registering vote....
[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 541 in file /TMN/aseco2_forever01/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 541 in file /TMN/aseco2_forever01/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[05/02,18:29:49] >> player 128 left the game [krza]
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] Beginning to shutdown Aseco due to an error ...
[05/02,18:29:49] >> player 7 left the game [jimpanse111]
Owner of the Rookie servers and some more. :)
Rookies HP
My Project
Rookies Manialinkcolor>

xis101
happy cruiser
happy cruiser
Posts: 154
Joined: 14 Aug 2006 01:22
Owned TM-games: TMUF
Manialink(s): gn
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by xis101 » 02 May 2008 20:49

Good job :thumbsup: I really like the widgets very much.

Is it possible to have a widget that shows, let´s say the Top 10 or Top 20 local records? What I mean is the same as the near-you-widget, but with the top records. So I can finally see, the near rankings, the top rankings and the live ranking :gobananas:

Another proposal is a widget for the team mode, where you can see the current result (and maybe the points, if possible).
I photoshoped a little :oops: :)

Image

with points (if possible)
Image

keep up the good work !

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 02 May 2008 20:53

SirBlacky wrote:Hello
First i must say very nice Plugin, thanks.
But i have a little question: I don't use Aseco, i use the RemoteCP, and i wish i can use this plugin there.
Is it possible to get it work under remoteCP?
I hope someone can help me.

Greetings
Sir Blacky
I don't plan a version for rcp live at the moment, sorry.
FlyveHest wrote:Is it necessary for the plugin to register the ++/-- text commands (for karma voting)

RASP already has this, and if I check my help list, the ++ and -- are listed twice.
Nope, since the last Aseco release it's not necessary anymore, with some code changes, it should work with just one registered event but I can't update the plugin now, you'll probably have to wait up to a week until I'll release the updated version. I'm not at home at the moment and I'll have to see if I can find a computer and the time to code stuff.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I need to earn some money working as a technical assistant at the FMX :D
xis101 wrote:Good job :thumbsup: I really like the widgets very much.

Is it possible to have a widget that shows, let´s say the Top 10 or Top 20 local records? What I mean is the same as the near-you-widget, but with the top records. So I can finally see, the near rankings, the top rankings and the live ranking :gobananas:

Another proposal is a widget for the team mode, where you can see the current result (and maybe the points).
I photoshoped a little :oops: :)

Image

with points
Image

keep up the good work !
For the first one: Yeah, should be no problem at all, will see what I can do.
For the second one: I did not look into the team mode stuff much, and I kinda think that it is mostly used for competitions and aren't the most competitions held on servers without server tools to suppress possible distraction and/or lags?
inactive, sorry

FlyveHest
cyclist
cyclist
Posts: 39
Joined: 27 Apr 2008 20:40
Owned TM-games: TMU

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by FlyveHest » 02 May 2008 20:59

f*ckfish wrote:
FlyveHest wrote:Is it necessary for the plugin to register the ++/-- text commands (for karma voting)

RASP already has this, and if I check my help list, the ++ and -- are listed twice.
Nope, since the last Aseco release it's not necessary anymore, with some code changes, it should work with just one registered event but I can't update the plugin now, you'll probably have to wait up to a week until I'll release the updated version. I'm not at home at the moment and I'll have to see if I can find a computer and the time to code stuff.

Sorry for the inconvenience but I need to earn some money working as a technical assistant at the FMX
Its fine, i just saw it, and wondered :) Whenever you get around to it, will be great.

And have fun at the TMX :D

User avatar
f*ckfish
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Posts: 1302
Joined: 15 Jun 2007 07:59
Owned TM-games: TMNF, TMUF
Location: Dresden, Germany
Contact:

Re: [Aseco/RASP TMU] Fufi Widgets (SATO like)

Post by f*ckfish » 02 May 2008 21:32

nouseforname wrote:hi,

i got the problem that aseco is shuting down after several registered votes. this happened 3 times. i use the plugin but deactivated local and live records.

after that i tried with karma widget deactive, since now no more error like this. i'm using version 0.52, but before it was the same thing with 0.50.
i don't know it's something with your plugin, but may you have a clue. i'm also not sure it's now ok cause not so many users vote for tracks.

thanks

got this log almost same all 3 times:

Code: Select all

[05/02,18:29:07] player 108 finished with 00:15.88 and took the 40. WR place!
[05/02,18:29:13] player 110 finished with 00:15.70 and took the 19. WR place!
[05/02,18:29:16] << player 77 joined the game [tutzi76]
Registering vote....
[LocalDB] Transferring records to local database ... Done!
[PubDb] Transferring records to server ...
|...Calculating ranks
|...Done!
[05/02,18:29:44] [LocalDb] mc_boer won for the 5. time!
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
Registering vote....
[05/02,18:29:48] player mike1003 used chat command '/-- '
Registering vote....
[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 541 in file /TMN/aseco2_forever01/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[PHP Warning] unpack(): Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 on line 541 in file /TMN/aseco2_forever01/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php
[05/02,18:29:49] >> player 128 left the game [krza]
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] XMLRPC Error [-32700] - transport error - connection interrupted.
[05/02,18:29:49] Beginning to shutdown Aseco due to an error ...
[05/02,18:29:49] >> player 7 left the game [jimpanse111]
Can't really say much about this error since the unpack error could be caused by anything (I don't say it's in this case not triggered by the plugin, I just mean that this error happens very deep down in the system and I can't really determine where it's coming from)
It could be that the next Widgets version which gets rid of some events helps a bit to not trigger the error but I can't say for sure...
I think it might be the high frequency of the votes causing the plugin to constantly fire up manialink calls until some buffer (I don't know anything about) overflows and chrashes the system, but I really don't know. If this is the case, I'll create something like a timer that forces the widgets to update only every 2 or so seconds if necessary to get rid of some overhasty calls and still preserve the illusion of realtime.

How did you manage to create as much votes in such a short time period anyways?^^
inactive, sorry

Post Reply