Pixelated game... game fail? virus? Help!

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

ElMark735
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator
Owned TM-games: TMUF,TMNF,TMO

Pixelated game... game fail? virus? Help!

Post by ElMark735 » 01 Apr 2011 22:56

Hey TM Players! :gobananas:
I have a problem since a few days :grmblz:
The menu icons and all my cars shows pixelated! I did 2 images. There ARE NOT a bad quality images, the bad quality is from the game. Uploaded to imageshack by me:
:3
(edit)
I Have the last Version 1.11.25. My game is from FX Interactive (Spain) and I have the last version.
I hope to get help from this forum, I have found my answer for everything internet.
P.S:about 10 hours ago i changed compatibility, execute as administrator,(i don't know, i can't remember)... and Worked perfect, but about 5 hours i connected again... again pixelated menu and cars :roflol:
Most of the text is translated with google, I apologize because the possible bad orthography.
:gobananas: Thanks for Helping :gobananas:
Last edited by ElMark735 on 02 Apr 2011 14:06, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Gording
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMSX, TMNF, TMUF

Re: Pixelated game... game fail? virus? Help!

Post by Gording » 02 Apr 2011 02:43

Strange. I can not see any problem with your menu's being "pixelated". Your screeb grab is far too compressed and low resolution to show any problem, or is that what you mean by pixelated? Low resolution?

Try a screen grab at high resolution, and not just of a menu (one menu is enough to see a problem, we don't need to see them all) and show a car, or a painter screen, if that shows the problem more clearly.

Remember pixels are easier to see if they're high res, and sharp/clear.

ElMark735
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ElMark735 » 02 Apr 2011 13:47

Gording wrote:Strange. I can not see any problem with your menu's being "pixelated". Your screeb grab is far too compressed and low resolution to show any problem, or is that what you mean by pixelated? Low resolution?

Try a screen grab at high resolution, and not just of a menu (one menu is enough to see a problem, we don't need to see them all) and show a car, or a painter screen, if that shows the problem more clearly.

Remember pixels are easier to see if they're high res, and sharp/clear.
POST UPDATED!
ImageImageImage

ElMark735
wheelbarrow operator
wheelbarrow operator

Post by ElMark735 » 03 Apr 2011 00:26

Problem Solved!
If anyone player have the same problem, I Just changed the settings of the Control Catalyst Panel to maximum settings. I had to minimum :roflol: ^^
Close post...! Thanks ! :lovetm :pil
ImageImageImage