TMNF freezes on startup

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

solidshark91493
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMNF

TMNF freezes on startup

Post by solidshark91493 » 03 Aug 2010 08:08

When I click play it goes to "please wait" then my computer says its not responding .. every time

I tried re installing it.. no go.. it worked a while ago.. now it wont

Karlsen
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Re: TMNF freezes on startup

Post by Karlsen » 04 Aug 2010 20:55

It happens the same to me.

I click play, then appears that black screen saying "please wait" and then the pc freezes. I already left it an whole night on and when I came next morning it was still in this screen.

I played it in my computer before, but now i can't because of this...

Gording
smooth traffic navigator
smooth traffic navigator
Owned TM-games: TMSX, TMNF, TMUF

Post by Gording » 05 Aug 2010 04:50

Both PC's firewalls are stopping the game from connecting to the internet...it'll wait until the end of time until the human users allows them to pass your own security software settings and options. All games and online software has to do this to prevent your computer from being a torjan infected zombies and trying to crash the whole world! :thumbsup:

Google info on your own security software, and firewall, and how to allow programs to access the internet through them.

It's been detailed thousands of times in this forum for the last 6 years, and I've been in some of the most recent threads....that's a hint for you to search on! :roflol:

Good luck with the searching

Karlsen
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by Karlsen » 05 Aug 2010 09:57

I'm tired of reading posts blaming the firewalls for not allowing the intertnet connection. I already read info on google and my firewall should show a pop-up everytimes it blocks someting, I went to my firewall settings and it says that TMNF is allowed to acess the internet. To be sure that the problem wasn't on the firewall I disabled him, it still not working, i cutted the internet connection, to try play off-line but it froze again in the that black screen, reinstalled a lot of times with out no sucess. I have lots of other programs that needs to acced the internet and they never showed any problem. I don't know what more can I do, buying a new pc???

jamie_macdonald
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 05 Aug 2010 12:45

Have you tried: Right click, "Run as Administrator" ?

It could be a file permissions thing, after reading this this is the only thing i can see is left out of the suggestions.

I wish you luck, i will check back and post if i think of any other possiblities.

kttjj1
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by kttjj1 » 14 Nov 2013 09:52

Hey,

i installed TM United Forever on my laptop, after the instalation i updated it and pressed "Play". The game wants to boot but freeze @ the background, i see the process working but it doesn't go full screen into game.

Can some1 help me, i already tried it on a blank windows 7 professional and it didn't work aswell. i got windows 7 home Premium. with 6GB of RAM.
i already read something about a qpservice, but i cant find ik at my processes.
i already made rules in my Firewall and it still doesn't work.

if somebody got the solution please help me out i am already working on it for like 3 days!