Track Mania Nations ESWC v1.7.6 Leadtek CD

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

EXOX3
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: Track Mania Nations

Track Mania Nations ESWC v1.7.6 Leadtek CD

Post by EXOX3 » 13 Jan 2010 01:04

Hi Guys,

I dug out some of my old PC games that I had put into storage, I found my old Games disc that I got with my old Leadtek nVidia card, of Track Mania Nations ESWC 1.7.6, However I have a complete new system and I am using an ATI Radeon HD 3850 256MB PCIe Videocard, and everytime I try and play the game I get an error regarding the detection of the display settings, and manually going in and selecting settings makes no diffirence, I have searched the web for an patch for the game, and I can't seem to find one, so I am now downloading the 506MB Track Mania Nations Forever off the main website to see if I can install that and get it working, is their a fix or a upgrade available for the Track Mania Nations ESWC that I have on CD, which would seem to be a better version, thats paid for I assume, meaning it would allow me more features, etc?

Anyway, I personally have never played the game before, I never played car games before except for Gran Turismo on PS1 and PS2, I have been a FPS freak since Goldeneye on the N64, so I mainly play FPS on my PC, so this is a new era for me.

Any help, tips and thoughts on what I can do would be greatly appreciated, I see their is 3 versions of the game available to download, so I am only downloading the first one to see how I go with that, I see their is an free upgrade version, would that apply to me with the one I got with my videocard?

Oh, and I am running Windows 7 Ultimate, and have selected compatibility mode for WinXP SP3, and run as Administrator! I get a driver error as well.

Kindest Regards,

David

Leak
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMU

Re: Track Mania Nations ESWC v1.7.6 Leadtek CD

Post by Leak » 13 Jan 2010 11:56

EXOX3 wrote:is their a fix or a upgrade available for the Track Mania Nations ESWC that I have on CD, which would seem to be a better version, thats paid for I assume, meaning it would allow me more features, etc?
I'm afraid there is no "paid-for" Trackmania Nations - all versions of it are free, and by downloading Trackmania Nations Forever you're downloading the newest version, except for an optional patch you can find here.

The only "paid-for" Trackmania would be Trackmania United Forever, which is Trackmania Nations and 6 other environments - and well worth the money in my book... ;)
"I'm not anti-anything, I'm anti-everything, it fits better." - Sole

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450, 2x ATI Radeon 4850 512MB, Creative Soundbastler X-Fi Platinum, 2GB RAM, XBox 360 Controller

Xymph
Pit Crew
Pit Crew
Owned TM-games: TMN, TMU, TMF, TM²

Re: Track Mania Nations ESWC v1.7.6 Leadtek CD

Post by Xymph » 13 Jan 2010 12:08

Leak wrote:except for an optional patch you can find here.
That's the previous patch, the latest patch is here.
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub