[TMUF] Login/Password lost

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

FocusTechSupport
cyclist
cyclist
Owned TM-games: All TrackMania games

[TMUF] Login/Password lost

Post by FocusTechSupport » 21 Apr 2009 16:35

Account problems are now managed by the technical support of Focus Home Interactive, the publisher of TrackMania series. Our technical support works jointly with Nadeo.

If you need the login/password of your TrackMania player account:
Please send a scan or a picture of your player key printed on the user manual or a copy of the proof of purchase with your player key if you have the Buy&Download (Metaboli/GamesPlanet/Direct2Drive/Steam*) version of the game to support@tm-united.com or support@trackmania.com

* If you have the Steam version, to get your player key:
1. Open Steam folder.
2. Open Steamapps folder.
3. Open Common folder.
4. Open TrackMania United Forever folder.
5. Open NADEO.INI file, the player key is there.

For German players, TrackMania United Forever DVD version is distributed by KochMedia (Deep Silver). Please send a scan or a picture of your player key printed on the user manual to hotline@kochmedia.com

For Spanish players, TrackMania United Forever DVD version is distributed by FX Interactive.
Please send a scan or a picture of your player key printed on the user manual to ayuda@fxinteractive.com

For Italian players, TrackMania United Forever DVD version is distributed by KochMedia (Deep Silver). Please send a scan or a picture of your player key printed on the user manual to assistenza@deepsilver.net

Technical Support
Focus Home Interactive

Skye.rK
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Re: [TMUF] Login/Password lost

Post by Skye.rK » 13 May 2009 16:16

My Computer crashed and i had to reinstall everything. It didn't crash during the game..i was able to keep my documents but i lost all of my programs. I don't have the original proof of purchase but i did copy my cd key onto a word file which i was able to keep..can i still retrieve my login?

nicomoore0
speedy pilot
speedy pilot
Owned TM-games: All

Post by nicomoore0 » 31 May 2009 02:41

i think if you entered a valid email address when you first registered your account on TrackMania then there may be a way for you to retrieve your login details :thumbsup:
C®AżΨ αηηιнιllαтσя ッ

Dec
solid chaser
solid chaser
Owned TM-games: TMO, TMS, TMNF, TMUF

Post by Dec » 31 May 2009 21:08

Sure, just contact support with your registered mail, provide your key and you'll get your login. Although you might have done that already since nicomoore0 replied to an 18 day old post ^^

lielvaisman
pedestrian
pedestrian
Owned TM-games: tmnu

Post by lielvaisman » 16 Jun 2009 18:47

i lost all my memory at computer and i had the password in a file

formulaone
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF

Post by formulaone » 09 Jul 2009 20:29

I'll post here what I posted there.

This is really embarassing. I downloaded a server and was following a tutorial, I thought I was editing the server config. But it looks like I edited the game config, and now I dont have my key anymore. Or I did something to were I have to put in my key again. And me being stupid, I deleted the email without thinking one day, I didnt even mean to. So now I dont have a key and cant get on TMUF. Is there someway to fix this? Other than buying it again? I feel real stupid right now.

MarzEz
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO

Post by MarzEz » 22 Aug 2009 08:24

how long does it take for the support team to send you a new password?

Saifon
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Saifon » 28 Nov 2009 14:41

hmmm... I've sent support an email about 5 days ago.. and still have had no response... how long does this normally take..

EggyBread
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMN

Post by EggyBread » 17 Jan 2010 10:39

I cann remember my username but cant remember my password or email :/ ive tryed the password recover thing but hasnt sent any emails to my email account i would have used.... what can i do to get my account back as i bought united aswell :?

MarzEz
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMO

Post by MarzEz » 20 Jan 2010 07:48

replies can sometimes be 2-3 weeks. patience is a virtue.

smithinger44
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU-TMUF,TMO,TMS

Post by smithinger44 » 22 Jan 2010 15:40

Hy.My TMU is very old when i buy it i have other e-mail.I don't remember:Old E-mail and password to this e-mail,password to game i remember my nickname.Please help i need to play TMUF Multiplayer.This is coolest game on the world. :lovetm

Sory for my english i'm from poland!!!!! :gobananas: :pil :ftw:

What is player key.

Tom.CZ.73
speed demon
speed demon
Owned TM-games: all PC versions
Manialink(s): Tom.CZ.73, sQs

Post by Tom.CZ.73 » 22 Jan 2010 17:55

This is not exactly what I had in mind. What about support ? Nobody else can help you

stephanefsx
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: tmu, tmo

Post by stephanefsx » 05 May 2010 14:22

lielvaisman wrote:i lost all my memory at computer and i had the password in a file
What file? :roll: Please?

Hands0me
highway camper
highway camper
Owned TM-games: TMU

Post by Hands0me » 16 Aug 2010 12:09

Hello there.

I have a huge problem, which I hope will be solved here!
Here it goes:

I bought a hard copy of TrackMania United: Forever in my local BlockBuster about 3 years ago. I created an account which sticks to my Multiplayer key. But now, when I want to play it today, I do not remember my login-name or password!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Tell me what to do. I've been looking around forums searching for what I should do, but didn't get any solution.
I payed money for this, and I want to play online NOW! :|

jamie_macdonald
TM-Patrol
TM-Patrol
Owned TM-games: TMUF, TMNF, TMS
Manialink(s): ET

Post by jamie_macdonald » 16 Aug 2010 13:12

Hands0me wrote:Hello there.

I have a huge problem, which I hope will be solved here!
Here it goes:

I bought a hard copy of TrackMania United: Forever in my local BlockBuster about 3 years ago. I created an account which sticks to my Multiplayer key. But now, when I want to play it today, I do not remember my login-name or password!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Tell me what to do. I've been looking around forums searching for what I should do, but didn't get any solution.
I payed money for this, and I want to play online NOW! :|
FocusTechSupport wrote:Please send a scan or a picture of your player key printed on the user manual or a copy of the proof of purchase with your player key if you have the Buy&Download (Metaboli/GamesPlanet/Direct2Drive/Steam*) version of the game to support@tm-united.com or support@trackmania.com
Scan in your book with the serial and do as above, they will soon have you sorted :thumbsup: