Unable to change the server ladder limit

Any problem ? Don't panic! We have the solution !

Moderator: TM-Patrol

gorn_z34
sunday driver
sunday driver
Owned TM-games: TMUF

Unable to change the server ladder limit

Post by gorn_z34 » 05 Sep 2021 21:49

Hello, I managed to change my server ladder limit from competitive (40-80k) to amateurs place (0-60k) i edited dedicated_cfg correctly by typing the ladder limit in correct places but when i reload the server and go to game menus I see server being still minimum 40k ladder, only max ladder limit changed to 60k, also i've once bought a possibility to make a competitive server for 60000 coppers but when i go to tm player page/ladder servers i see only one of my servers, with ladder limit 60-90k(i obey rules to not add tracks shorter than 45s and rounds mode), but my competitive server disappeared from that tm player page section when i log on there and i cant buy any ladder option anymore, it sends error message: "Error, you can't add this server". I was keeping on my competitive server maps shorter than 30s, i want to change it to amateurs place (0-60k) to obey the rules, can i make it 0-60k when i previously bought an option for having competitive 40-80k server even if the entry in my ladder servers on my players page for one of my servers is non present?